..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

soriano 3 hrs? or was i drunk and reading the iphone wrong?
i don't know if you were drunk or not....i just know i was.

smh.gif

You gotta be kidding me.........
smh.gif

In the end it's still Wood's fault for walking guys. You can't walk hitters in the 9th inning no matter who they are. Plus all these errors allof a sudden, the hell is going on with that?
mad.gif

This is one of those losses.......one that hurts for a while. G damn it.
smh.gif

Get em Tuesday I guess, at least the Brewers are getting nuked by SD.
smokin.gif

God damn it . %+#%$#$ Ronnie $%** bag Cedeno. %+#%$#$ Wood for walking people. %+#%$#$ !#**, this !#** is going so %+#%$#$ down hill. We've lost 7 of8...what the $%**. At least the Brewers lost too, thats my only solice, and yet, my anger is un deniable.....$%**

too bad the brewers don't know how to capitalize on this bad STREAK by the cubs

as long as both teams keep loosing no time for panic,

7 of 8 though sheesh

I don't know how you guys stay so composed. It's good though, we can't all be emotional lunatics like me. I was in my car when Cedeno (die) bootedthat ball.......I was so infuriated...you guys shoulda heard Ron...."oh noooooo"

aRog27 wrote:
I don't know how you guys stay so composed. It's good though, we can't all be emotional lunatics like me. I was in my car when Cedeno (die) booted that ball.......I was so infuriated...you guys shoulda heard Ron...."oh noooooo"

100 years of practice?
laugh.gif

Sorry, my pain causes me to go for cheap laughs.
wink.gif

Don't worry man, Brewers even caught us like a month ago and then we swept them and went on a great run. Maybe we need that challenge to keep us going,who knows? If Theriot was in the game, maybe there is no error and we're celebrating winning another series. Things happen. We'll be alright.

Originally Posted by aRog27

I don't know how you guys stay so composed. It's good though, we can't all be emotional lunatics like me. I was in my car when Cedeno (die) booted that ball.......I was so infuriated...you guys shoulda heard Ron...."oh noooooo"

Mike Wilbon, is that you? Anywho, I'm starting to feel the pressure too. We were cruising before and I thought this was just gonna be a bump in the road,but man it's so frustrating knowing that we can play so much better.

Wow, the Reds with another 9th inning win. Cubs better take advantage of the Brewers blowing all these games. God damn it, lets win already.

I'm glad football season is starting, because my attention shifts a bit. Hopefully the Cubbies can pick it up, both teams are doing horribly right now.

I want you guys to know it's gonna be all love, but you Bears/Packers fans will become my enemies in the next couple months. So aRog, screw you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by truthmain

I'm glad football season is starting, because my attention shifts a bit. Hopefully the Cubbies can pick it up, both teams are doing horribly right now.

I want you guys to know it's gonna be all love, but you Bears/Packers fans will become my enemies in the next couple months. So aRog, screw you
wink.gif
roll.gif

It's crazy how our allegiances lye with different teams. I know Mw is a Cowboys guy, CP's a Dolphin fan, and you're a Viking (0-1) lover
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

Originally Posted by truthmain

wink.gif
roll.gif

It's crazy how our allegiances lye with different teams. I know Mw is a Cowboys guy, CP's a Dolphin fan, and you're a Viking (0-1) lover
laugh.gif
Ouch. In all honesty, I really only hate the Pack. But man you guys looked mighty impressive last night; if Forte plays like that and your D isthat good, you guys might sneak up and steal a weak division a la 05-06.

Back
Top Bottom