Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

While it's still halftime, the folks at The Lakers Nation blog went to Game 3 in Utah and stuck this in John Stockton's @%$

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

While it's still halftime, the folks at The Lakers Nation blog went to Game 3 in Utah and stuck this in John Stockton's @%$

laugh.gif

Boo my local ABC affiliate. It's sunny outside my office, but we've had weather on for almost the entire first half. (And yes, I need to watch forwork, any suggestions, anyone? I've got DirecTV, too.)

Originally Posted by G00NIE GOO GOO

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

%$*! kirlienko for some reason i dont like that dude
and for some reason ive never liked the jazz going back to the malone,stockton,hornacek days..anyone else feel the say way..idk must be something about utah

Word, I never really like the Jazz because they would always defeat me in NBA Hangtime
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Anyone with a way to watch online? Freaking local affiliate just said they'll be doing weather until 5:45.

Please get vlad out of the game, dude looks lost out there

Lamar is getn no love from the refs hes been bumped on about 5 layups, if ur gona call us for sneezin on the jazz players call them for bumpin us

who else thinks Kobes just trying to lull the jazz to sleep hes about to take over soon

Back
Top Bottom