Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

it would be so sweet to take this game, after the %%$* ery that the refs have been doing

Lakers just need to zone out the refs and crowd and make things happen,

oh, Sasha > Farmar

give Sasha all of Farmar's minutes, at least he's productive and hustles every single play

oh man we are back in this!!!!!!!!! geez i wish i was not at work, i want to watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%$*! kirlienko for some reason i dont like that dude
and for some reason ive never liked the jazz going back to the malone,stockton,hornacek days..anyone else feel the say way..idk must be something about utah

Tie game. We still in this...
pimp.gif

Entertaining first half. Expect the Lakers to make there free throws and win this one.

Oh and Turiaf definitely did not deserve to be ejected.

Originally Posted by srvballer

Entertaining first half. Expect the Lakers to make there free throws and win this one.

they'll review that Flagrant. Turiaf and the Lakers should contest that call, the league should rescind it

Seriously is Tim Donaghy apart of the REF crew today for this game.

Because it sure seems like these dirty refs have money on this game and are making some blatant HORRIBLE calls today.

they key to the game so far: jazz only have 3 offensive rebounds. that's why we are still in this. keep up the intensity on the boards and we should pullthis one out. kobe is hurting fo sho out there, if we get this game, glad we have an extra day off so he can get some treatment.

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

How'd kobe hurt his lower back?

i think it was when he was driving to the basket first couple plays of the game,its really hurting his FTs

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by srvballer

they'll review that Flagrant. Turiaf and the Lakers should contest that call, the league should rescind it

but what has been done (ejection) has been done. its too late.
Turiaf needs to step it up on offense. all he does is shoot J's

Damm did anyone elses ABC go out.. Is it the Refs? did they not want any positive light shown on the Lakers todayy?

Back
Top Bottom