Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Garnett still has not been playing good.

Both games he shot very bad.

He will need to shoot a lot better in LA.

im dsappointed in vlad 2nyt....dude is 6'10 and gets killed on the boards by smaller guys
He just doesnt seem to even try to get lose balls....no hustle

kobe_bryant%20rape.jpg

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Phil should sit Kobe. Rest him for game 3. No point in leaving him out there to get tired, or worse yet injured.

what he really should do is take a heavy fine in the name of his team after the game is over.

sometimes i'm weary of his complacency especially when the games are so unevenly called. he just seems to sit there bad call after bad call

anyway, still some time and the lakers aren't down by much, but who knows

ummm, I might be hella late, but did anyone else peep Allan Houston behind the Laker bench?

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

It still amazes me that NT'ers won't get on Pierce after his little stunt after what D-Wade did and how much he gets ridiculed. Its the same damn thing, if not worse.

it was way worse, cuz Wade actually got hurt.

boston's D suffocated the lakers during the reg. season. nothing much has changed. celts match up perfectly with the lakers.

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

It still amazes me that NT'ers won't get on Pierce after his little stunt after what D-Wade did and how much he gets ridiculed. Its the same damn thing, if not worse.

it was way worse, cuz Wade actually got hurt.

And I get on Wade more than I should because I actually hate him. Pierce disgusts me.

Originally Posted by petozham

I'm about to explode from reading all this whining about the refs...I'm from LA and I HATE Boston, but you guys are pathetic..

Preach.

phil has a 10 million dollar contract, he can afford a damn $25,000 fine; he needs to stand up for his players, goodness.

celtics need to play like it;s a 1 possession game, can;t let the lakers build confidence in their shooting by just playing loose on D.....

Originally Posted by jretro23

the game is over already, but its good to see the lakers still competing at least

yeah im glad they didnt continue to let powe just run a muck

they showin some signs, 20-7 Run
at least they can take that into game 3 in LA

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

I was hoping the lakers would win but some of these lakers fans are too much. Since I'm probably the only spurs fan roaming this thread yall are reaching by putting us in the same category as the heat, saying stern rigged for us
eyes.gif

celtics still have to win 2 games. Its far from over.

you are in the same category

just look at how the lakers cut down leads so fast...celtics can barely play even with a lead

you gotta thank the refs or you would be an average team

BallinBoykz:
See, things are starting to even out now, because the game is over.
Starting to even out?! IT'S THIRTY-TWO TO EIGHT.
BallinBoykz:
If things do change in game 3, where the game is officiated evenly, I take the sig down.
That crap BETTER not be even. It BETTER be something like THIRTY-SIX TO TEN. It had better NOT be called even.

For the record, Game 1 was 35-28, Celtics. Adding the two games up so far, the free-throws are SIXTY-SEVEN TO THIRTY-SIX.

67-36

That crap is... I just... the first two games in L.A. had most certainly BETTER NOT be called evenly.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

phil has a 10 million dollar contract, he can afford a damn $25,000 fine; he needs to stand up for his players, goodness.
smokin.gif
I wish he would.

Back
Top Bottom