Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

crying = crying

Right?

So if I'm crying about the fouls... and you're crying about me crying... thennnn...
nerd.gif

Stop crying.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Our D is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeee right now man

This %$@$ hurts man, all week I was waiting for the finals, but then this happens
smh.gif

Yeah, i feel ya
The extra long wait between games, i was so confident the lakers would show up strong tonight

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by john mickens

i love how all the laker fans blames the refs but after this loss phil jackson will mention nothin about the refs only about the horrible game by the lakers

that's because he gets fined for mentioning the refs. keep the great lines coming guys
laugh.gif
SMH IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TO THE MEDIA IM TALKIN ABOUT TO THE PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME WHERE THERES NO CAMERAS OR ANYONE ALLOWED HES NOT GONNA F THE REFSTHEY CHEATED US TONIGHT HES GONAN SAY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT OUT THERE U GUYS WERE HORRIBLE .... LMAO AT THE LAMES IN HERE BEING SALTY

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

i love how all the laker fans blames the refs but after this loss phil jackson will mention nothin about the refs only about the horrible game by the lakers

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Phil Jackson is gonna take the high road and not use an excuse

you're not supposed to criticize the officials... he's done it before but it cost some $

Originally Posted by S4L3

broom.gif

Lakers will take the middle 3 games, you can QUOTE me on that.
LOL.

Let's make a bet.

If the Lakers get sweept, I will stop posting on NT(I'll IP ban myself)
If the Lakers don't get swept you never come back to S&T. EVER.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You know these refs are bad when Leon Powe almost triples the amount of attempts that the Lakers have through the game.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And about this game, the refs aren't responsible for the Lakers' lack of offensive productivity. They just aren't right out there. They're notmoving the ball the way they do when they win.

And Leon Powe with a dunk AGAIN
pimp.gif

that's because he gets fined for mentioning the refs. keep the great lines coming guys
laugh.gif
SMH IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TO THE MEDIA IM TALKIN ABOUT TO THE PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME WHERE THERES NO CAMERAS OR ANYONE ALLOWED HES NOT GONNA F THE REFS THEY CHEATED US TONIGHT HES GONAN SAY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT OUT THERE U GUYS WERE HORRIBLE .... LMAO AT THE LAMES IN HERE BEING SALTY
Word, because you know what goes on in there
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
SMH IM NOT TALKING ABOUT TO THE MEDIA IM TALKIN ABOUT TO THE PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME WHERE THERES NO CAMERAS OR ANYONE ALLOWED HES NOT GONNA F THE REFS THEY CHEATED US TONIGHT HES GONAN SAY WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT OUT THERE U GUYS WERE HORRIBLE .... LMAO AT THE LAMES IN HERE BEING SALTY

oh i didn't realize you were in the locker room every night now... that's cool you're in like that.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

All these fake Boston fans coming out of the wood. SMFH. Wait for game 3

eek.gif
there are still not a lot of Celtics fans on here. People act like the arena should have been filled every game last year like it is this year. It was so bad to watch.

There wasn't much to be proud and cheer about....

Yes there was. Watching Big Al and Tony, and the rest of the guys' game grow was awesome. The losing sucked, but they fought hard every game....The tanking at the end was disgusting though.

it was hard though, because ainge had been so bad up to this point. i mean i understood the antoine thing, and rebuilding but it was just embarrassing attimes. i would've rather watched toine, eric williams, paul and co... but hey i sure am glad he made those moves in the offseason

BallinBoykz's sig (a Raptors fan):
2008 - Boston Celtics*
2007 - San Antonio Spurs ...................................................*Because Stern Said So
2006 - Miami Heat*
Ain't THAT the damnedest truth.

Originally Posted by theymademepick

Originally Posted by theymademepick

Originally Posted by 18th letter

so how are the refs responsible for that sloppy laker offense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

because it was obvious they gave up a long time ago on this game.. when they realized it was being taken out of their hands by the refs for two straight games. seems pretty obvious to me.

are you kidding? Professional basketball players on the biggest stage are giving up because they aren't getting calls? please.

yes because we all know pro athletes show incredible heart at all times
laugh.gif
nice argument.

exactly, thanks for proving my point. the lakers lack of heart is why they're about to be 0-2, not the refs.

that wasn't your point at all, but nice try... seriously, are you kids 8 years old or do you just lack all logic?

Back
Top Bottom