Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

"Leon Powe with the game of his life"...."and a foul on the other end on Powe" Legit foul, no shots necessary

Originally Posted by theymademepick

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by 18th letter

so how are the refs responsible for that sloppy laker offense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

because it was obvious they gave up a long time ago on this game.. when they realized it was being taken out of their hands by the refs for two straight games. seems pretty obvious to me.

are you kidding? Professional basketball players on the biggest stage are giving up because they aren't getting calls? please.

yes because we all know pro athletes show incredible heart at all times
laugh.gif
nice argument.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

All these fake Boston fans coming out of the wood. SMFH. Wait for game 3

eek.gif
there are still not a lot of Celtics fans on here. People act likethe arena should have been filled every game last year like it is this year. It was so bad to watch.

There wasn't much to be proud and cheer about....

26 to 4.. thats all i have to say about this doo-doo game. Never seen a worse officiated ball game

i love how all the laker fans blames the refs but after this loss phil jackson will mention nothin about the refs only about the horrible game by the lakers

THAT WAS A FREAKING TRAVEL!!! BOTH OF FEET SLID WHEN HE SLIPPED.

Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by john mickens

i love how all the laker fans blames the refs but after this loss phil jackson will mention nothin about the refs only about the horrible game by the lakers

glad you love it
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

I was with all my fellow Lakers fans when i was blaming the refs in the first half but not anymore. The refs have been horrible but our offense has been even worse. The effort out there on the court is non existent and that is the reason we are down 20+ #+!!!!@ points. Not the refs, its because we have basically given up. Also got to give props to the Celtics, they have played a great game and hit their wide open shots, something we have not been able to do. Yeah of course you guys have been the beneficiary of incredibly biased reffing but it is what it is. Dudes are protecting their home court and have clearly outclassed us tonight.

what about linking or saying the refs CAUSED the bad display of laker Off. If I cant get a call FOR THE LIFE of me, why continue to drive? hell no to that.im gonna start taking some jumpshots.. the refs can dictate ways teams play or dont play.

that's because he gets fined for mentioning the refs. keep the great lines coming guys
laugh.gif

I can only take solace in this ****fest knowing that Leon Powe seems like a great guy who deserves success after going through what he did. I'm definitelynot watching the rest of this. Sorry.

That would be ******ed
Why does Phil Jackson want a 25k fine?

I can't front I like just about every Boston Player except maybe PJ Brown. But these refs are making me despise them
tired.gif

Lakers getting a taste of their own medicine now. Usually refs favor the Lakers, but I dont want to hear that this game was lost due to the refs. Celtics areclearly outplaying the Lakers in every aspect of the game.

Back
Top Bottom