Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by 18th letter

so how are the refs responsible for that sloppy laker offense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

because it was obvious they gave up a long time ago on this game.. when they realized it was being taken out of their hands by the refs for two straightgames. seems pretty obvious to me.

me:
Foul on PJ Brown. His feet weren't set. Free throws are necessary.

Instead, foul is called on Lamar.
Al3xis:
C'mon, that was clearly a charge.

His feet weren't set. I'm just calling it as it happens, as an unbiased observer.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by buggz31

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

somebody just stab up paul pierce already... or kick the !%@+% in his knee

Was this really necessary?
indifferent.gif

It's cool...he'd just fake his death and miraculously come back

right... dude musta took some drama classes... ol sweet tea dude...

and yea that was really necessary... "by any means..."

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

HOW ABOUT A !#$*+%! TRAVEL REF GOOD LORD

You gotta know they are not going to call travels. They haven't the whole year. Rondo travels all the time. I have counted 10+ times guy traveling thisgame.

No way was that a foul on Brown.

I just wish they would let it be really physical instead of any calls. But then people say just let them play. Then go and complain about calls.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I hate all those damn Boston fans.. At least 75% of them didn't even give a flying %@$* about the Celtics last year.. and now they wanna cheer for them..
smh.gif

Yes I'm mad.
Are you supposed to cheer for a team that sucks as much as they did?

Man, on the replay of the Ray Ray three, usually guys will try to harass the shooter in the corner, or do something to distract them. But all it was, wasFarmar, Vlad, M'Benga just sitting in their chairs, all deflated, etc.

They dont want to be there. Hell, if I were the Lakers, I wouldnt want to be in Boston, down 20 with 12 minutes left. No way in hell I would want to be there.

To sum up, the Lakers have no played well at all. I wont blame the refs, because I try very hard not to (being a referee myself). But nobody, in their rightmind, can say that game (yes its over) was officiated failry, at least for the first 3 quarters.

Lakers fans that are complaining......what do you expect? It's all a part of home court advantage. Don't worry, the Lakers will get the calls willtheir way for the next three games. BTW.........BOSTON IN 5
pimp.gif

lol@ ska thinking that was not a charge..

Laker fans are amazing and i dont even like celtics...

somebody give the celtics coach a tea for his crappy voice or something, this dude is annoying.

wow refs were ridiculous first half.

second half i cant blame them.

i blame everybody not named gasol.

good job, keep taking jumpshots.

your in the nba, keep whining about calls instead of manning up and making a basket. or you can be pretty and keep shooting jumpshots. man after a whileit's just if you want it. i cant even picture this mess in an ordinary gym.

Back
Top Bottom