Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by krey1231

Powe must've been watching his own halftime show.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by 18th letter

so how are the refs responsible for that sloppy laker offense?
roll.gif
roll.gif

because it was obvious they gave up a long time ago on this game.. when they realized it was being taken out of their hands by the refs for two straight games. seems pretty obvious to me.

are you kidding? Professional basketball players on the biggest stage are giving up because they aren't getting calls? please.

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I hate all those damn Boston fans.. At least 75% of them didn't even give a flying %@$* about the Celtics last year.. and now they wanna cheer for them..
smh.gif

Yes I'm mad.

It all comes down to: Which team (out of 2) would I like to support in these Finals? Definitely not the Lakeshow, so Celtics
laugh.gif
I'm not talking about on NT..Im talkin about at the actual game
laugh.gif

I was with all my fellow Lakers fans when i was blaming the refs in the first half but not anymore. The refs have been horrible but our offense has been evenworse. The effort out there on the court is non existent and that is the reason we are down 20+ #+!!!!@ points. Not the refs, its because we have basicallygiven up. Also got to give props to the Celtics, they have played a great game and hit their wide open shots, something we have not been able to do. Yeah ofcourse you guys have been the beneficiary of incredibly biased reffing but it is what it is. Dudes are protecting their home court and have clearly outclassedus tonight.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

HOLY *#!% LEON POWE JUST $!%@ ON ALL OF YOU LAKER FANS.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Love how all of these fake-woodwork Celtic fans come outlike rats. This one has been watching PP to much, he thinks he is a gangsta'.
laugh.gif
Lay off what ever it is you're on buddy.

Lakers just didnt show up.... looks like we will be down 0-2 going to LA... Hopefully we can get this back to a series...

Did yall see that KOBE/KG commercial?!?!?? KOBE FOULED KG OMG OMGZ!

That made me LOL.
laugh.gif

This game is over, Lakers will take the middle 3 games, you can QUOTE me on that.

Man, it hurts when you look forward to the finals so much....and then have to sit through this disgusting display by the lakers.

I mean, they definately got fkd over with some messed up calls the whole game...but they really didnt play well at all
I cant believe it.....after game one i thought the lakers would come out strong.

Guess having so many bad calls against you in such an important game makes it tough

Originally Posted by certified hustler11

Lakers fans that are complaining......what do you expect? It's all a part of home court advantage. Don't worry, the Lakers will get the calls will their way for the next three games. BTW.........BOSTON IN 5
pimp.gif

Boston in 5?

Yeah ok.....

indifferent.gif

Boston may be the best defensive team of all time, how many teams you know are in the penalty for about 7 minutes and only give up 2 FTs, props.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

me:
Foul on PJ Brown. His feet weren't set. Free throws are necessary.

Instead, foul is called on Lamar.
Al3xis:
C'mon, that was clearly a charge.

His feet weren't set. I'm just calling it as it happens, as an unbiased observer.
smile.gif

indifferent.gif

your kiddin brown was campin out for a good 20seconds
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

KG being given another win and his mediocre play being hidden again, is unappreciated tho.

Rondo, 12 assists, 1 TO...pretty damn good.

copped:
lol@ ska thinking that was not a charge..

Laker fans are amazing and i dont even like celtics...
You need to get at all these Laker-haters that are justifying a free throw score of TWENTY-SIX TO FOUR before you even consider getting at me, mydude.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Did yall see that KOBE/KG commercial?!?!?? KOBE FOULED KG OMG OMGZ!

That made me LOL.
laugh.gif

This game is over, Lakers will take the middle 3 games, you can QUOTE me on that.

word...stern HAS to make this go to 7. too much drama already in this series for it to NOT end in 7

This game...stupid refs stupid turnovers Lakers playing like ballhoggers god -.- please Kobe just go trigger happy and give us a 1% chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom