OFFICIAL 2008 NBA Draft Lottery 5/20

smh.gif

i wonder who the heat gonna take?? i dont wanna go through another bad season like this again

What the Hell????
The Bulls??

thats BS

and D'Antoni looked over to the bulls rep and said "Dont worry we see you guys 4 times next year"

.....knick fans why doesnt anythign ever go our way? WHY!? next thing is d'antoni doing us horrors

IM ABOUT TOG KCIK OUT A DOOR RIGHTE NOW SKTRASUJTGKLSJDLKSJGLSGJSLGKJGLKDJGJGSLKGJ kajdgfjasg
HOW DO DTHE FRICKIN BLSUFLDSJG BEAT USS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Congrats Bulls fans!!

I'm so happy that we got the #2 pick!!!!!!!!!! What a relieve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Looks for his blood presure pills*

Lets Go HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anddddddd Miami gets #2

Dwade/Marion/Beasely

Eastern Conference Finals here we come.

Over/under on how long it will take Pat Riley to come back?

They already got Beasley type player in Luol, and they should get rid of Ben Gordon, Chicago is a perfect fit for Rose. Guessing he's gonna wear number 3.

whats the over/under on Rose bein the next hometown kid getn tied up and robbed in his home in Chicago?
roll.gif

should pull a houston texans/vince young and stake his heart.

Guess all that Bulls praying worked, franchise has had so many high picks and still are garbage. Clippers east

Never thought about it that way, but they still have a very young team.

draft is rigged.... wft..... Bulls with the no.1?????? Jordan should make another comeback.....

Honestly if this thing was rigged in any way (its possible because Chicago is a big market) you know Stern would pick the knicks to get rose any day but Dolanembarrassed him way too much to throw him a bone like that.

Back
Top Bottom