Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

^^ Thanks, thats what i was thinking since he's also playing through back spasms right now. It'll be hard to let him go, but i think its worth it inthe long run.

Anyone else think differently?

What's your guys thoughts on Diaw now that he might start in Charlotte? Worth a spot on the roster?

i'm just hoping this means augustin will start. he played well for the stretch where he started for the injured richardson.

^*@*% good point, i might pickup DJ and drop JJ
frown.gif

what the hell is wrong with chandler? dude has been garbage this season
mad.gif

and am i gonna have to start benching rudy gay? 6-18 shootin and 4 turnovers

im LAST PLACE with this squad
smh.gif

PG Dwyane Wade(Mia - PG,SG)
SG Kevin Durant(OKC - SG,SF)
G Richard Hamilton(Det - SG)
SF Marvin Williams(Atl - SF,PF)
PF Josh Smith(Atl - SF,PF)
F Rudy Gay(Mem - SF,PF)
C Tyson Chandler(NO - C)
Util Ryan Gomes(Min - SF,PF
Util Raymond Felton(Cha - PG,SG)
Util Boris Diaw(Pho - PF,C)
BN Paul Millsap(Uta - SF,PF,C)
BN C.J. Miles(Uta - SG,SF)
BN Michael Beasley(Mia - SF,PF)
BN Udonis Haslem(Mia - PF,C)
BN Tyrus Thomas(Chi - SF,PF)

unbelievable

I hope DJ stays the starter!!!

Also, that 50 mins Tony Parker played the other night really killed him tonight
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I hope DJ stays the starter!!!

Also, that 50 mins Tony Parker played the other night really killed him tonight
sick.gif
sick.gif
Amen to DJ staying a starter
pimp.gif

Dude has been beasting with 30+ minutes. Ain't no way Bell should get more minutes than him

man Boozer really needs to come back already, my team is getting worked in boards and points since he's been absent. I hope Gerald Wallace comes backstomorrow too, I could really use his stats.

Speaking of Gerald Wallace, how will th trade affect his value? Do you guys think he will the #1 scorer option now or will he just lose some PT when he comesback?

^ i think this trade helps wallace. He's gonna eventually break out of his scoring slump and is now the face of the team along with okafor

^^^ Hopefully, when JRich was out Wallace did score a few 20+ games.

Surprisingly enough though, I am #1 in my roto league and #1 in pts, ast and steals.

-_- @ JRich23 getting traded and loosing me stats for today, and probably tomorrow too (He's my only dude supposed to play tomorrow).
Al Harrington, Andre Miller, Billups, and Marquis Daniels playing
pimp.gif
today. I dropped DJ Augustin to pick up and play Duhon today to try to get some assists
indifferent.gif

Kevin Love got a double double in rebs/pnts... kaman kaman kaman.
ohwell.gif

Should I drop Marc Gasol? He has been good for me but he lost the starting job this week. Thinking of getting Haslem instead.

^Has his stats dropped since being benched?

Damn Mike Miller has been dropped, I know hes been like crap, but I'mma pick him up for the sake of having him.

Originally Posted by parada45

Should I drop Marc Gasol? He has been good for me but he lost the starting job this week. Thinking of getting Haslem instead.

I'd scoop Haslem. Dude's been a beast on the boards, and his scoring is solid considering he's sharing the court with Wade, Marion and Beasley.

Anyone think Salmons is gonna drop off the moment Kevin Martin comes back? I was offered a trade. Salmons for Prince. I wanna keep Prince cause he's gonnabe dependable all year. Salmons always starts strong but fizzles. But I dunno. 19 pts, 4 ast, 3 rebounds and 2 stl is pretty good...

I hate it when people ruin leagues...

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]12/10[/td] [td]Deron Williams (Uta - PG)
Chris Duhon (NY - PG)
Devin Harris (NJ - PG)
David Lee[sup]INJ[/sup] (NY - SF,PF,C)
[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]celtics[/td] [td]Ljames[/td] [td]
nopic_16.gif
xfootballx49ersxx[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]12/10[/td] [td]Maurice Evans (Atl - SG,SF)
Russell Westbrook (OKC - PG)
Shaquille O'Neal (Pho - C)
Earl Watson (OKC - PG)
[/td] [td]Trade[/td] [td]Ljames[/td] [td]celtics[/td] [td]
nopic_16.gif
bst.onge[/td] [/tr][/table]

Dude was already first in the Leauge (because of trades like this), now his team is. Rafer, Hedo, LBJ, Thompson, Artest, JO, Camby, Al Jefferson, Devin Harris,Jason Kidd, Deron Williams, AK47, Carlos Boozer, Melo, R-Jeff, Duhon, Lee, and Sessions.

eyes.gif

That sucks...Cant the league vote against trades??

I need some advice....Is Mike Dunleavy worth holding onto or should i pick up DJ augustine??? Augustines numbers will go up with JRich but Dunleavy had goodnumbers last year.

The guy that did it is the commish, and he has ability to override the trades, only him.

Pick up Augustine.

Pick up DJ Augustine, no question.

Dude got me 10 Ast:1 Turnover last night (but horrible fg% lol)

Back
Top Bottom