Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Alright Niketalk...i wanna know what you guys think of these trade scenarios:

Yao and TJ Ford for Dwight and Steve Blake.

OR

Yao and Jamal Crawford for Dwight and Steve Blake.

Let me know what you guys think.

wait r u giving or receving d12.

if you are receving d12, id do the yao and tj ford.

if youre tryna trade d12, dont do it because just dont.

thanks japanair.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

wait r u giving or receving d12.

if you are receving d12, id do the yao and tj ford.

if youre tryna trade d12, dont do it because just dont.

thanks japanair.
Yeah, i'm hoping to receive D12. I'm trying to trade Yao and TJ Ford. If that fails, i wanna trade Yao and Jamal possibly.

last week, I dropped sessions to get kaman. He's going to be out until end of december or beg january!!!
I should have picked up bogut instead (gone now).
mad.gif

Thinkin about droppin kaman and pick up kevin love. kaman few weeks, artest and brand day2day is hurtin me.
Kevin Love seems to be getting used to NBA according to his last few games...

any latest injury reports on josh howard and nate robinson?

this dude josh howard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrust

Alright Niketalk...i wanna know what you guys think of these trade scenarios:

Yao and TJ Ford for Dwight and Steve Blake.

OR

Yao and Jamal Crawford for Dwight and Steve Blake.

Let me know what you guys think.
If you're in a H2H league, I'd do the Yao and Ford trade. If you're in roto, I wouldn't

Josh Howard out INDEFINITELY, he now is walking around with the boot cast thing
sick.gif

Would you trade CP3 for Calderon/Mayo? I have CP3 and I need FT%, 3ptm, reb and blks. I figure I could flip Mayo for a big man.

Josh Howard out INDEFINITELY, he now is walking around with the boot cast thing
sick.gif
anything concrete about the injury? i'm contemplating picking up barea.

HEY NT
should i do this trade
i give:
jamison

i get:
iverson / jeff green

my team is centered around fg% rbd, blk, 3 pt md, 3 pt %, to currently
i have:
crawford
mike miller
peja
rdy gay
howard
jamison
brad miller
david lee
danny granger
biedrins
nene
barbosa (just picked up .. will drop later)

just got offered Caron Butler and Mo Wils for SJax and Andrew Bynum....I have a feeling SJax numbers gonna fall off a lil with the acquisition of JamalCrawford and Monta coming back later this month...

What do you yall think? Caron is straight beastin right now and Bynum is on and off and Phil jackson manages his minutes weird...

my current roster
Derrick Rose
Deron Williams
Mike Bibby
Jameer Nelson
Monta Ellis
Melo
SJax
Al Thornton
Rudy Fernandz
Marc Gasol
Jermaine O'Neal
Andrew Bynum
Al Jefferson
JR Smith
Jason Thompson

The Mavericks could be without Josh Howard indefinitely after his problematic left ankle was put in a walking boot on Tuesday. Howard missed his ninth-straightgame on Tuesday when the Mavericks took on the Spurs. "You're talking about a dynamic athlete that needs to be up to near full capacity physically todo the things he does," coach Rick Carlisle said. "So you can't put him out there unless he is pain-free and swelling-free and right now he'snot." Multiple MRIs have shown no structural damage and nothing requiring surgery. "He's made progress, but he isn't there yet so we'regoing to shut him down for a little bit," Carlisle said. "He's made a great effort to get back, but there's a yo-yo effect going on with theswelling. Right now, this is the right thing to do. Rather than get into a speculative amount of time, we're just going to say it's for a while."Yo japan how consistent is JJ Barea as a player I might drop nate and give dude a chance

Josh Smith is back. 13 pts, 11 reb, 4 ast with 3 steals and 5 blocks.
Ronnie Brewer with 25 pts and 5 steals too.
Butler with 33-5-6 and Hedo finally out of his slump w/ 24-2-5.
I guess Prince moving to PF provided a few reb, but he had 7 in the first half and only totalled 11 the whole game.

On a negative note, Wilson Chandler shooting 15% with 5 TO's.

Originally Posted by flippapabear23

HEY NT
should i do this trade
i give:
jamison

i get:
iverson / jeff green

my team is centered around fg% rbd, blk, 3 pt md, 3 pt %, to currently
i have:
crawford
mike miller
peja
rdy gay
howard
jamison
brad miller
david lee
danny granger
biedrins
nene
barbosa (just picked up .. will drop later)
Sounds like a pretty good deal on your end...back in the day iverson for jamison would have been robbery...plus you get jeff green who has beensolid as a late...iverson gives you much needed ast stl help...

Alright, I'm in 5th place out of 10 in my league (Moved up from 2nd to last after the 1st week). This trade was just offered to me.
I Receive:

[table][tr][td]
Jamal Crawford

(GS - G)
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]65[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]93%[/td] [td]19[/td] [td].423[/td] [td].828[/td] [td]2.6[/td] [td]19.6[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]4.8[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]2.4
[/td] [/tr][/table]I Let Go:

[table][tr][td]
Derrick Rose

(Chi - G)
[/td] [td] [/td] [td]114[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]92%[/td] [td]21[/td] [td].495[/td] [td].813[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]18.3[/td] [td]3.8[/td] [td]6.1[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [/tr][/table]
My Current Team
[table][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Steve Nash

(Pho - G)
[/td] [td] G Util BN [/td] [td]@LAL[/td] [td]10:30 pm[/td] [td]89%[/td] [td]19[/td] [td].513[/td] [td].923[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]15.4[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]8.3[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]3.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Derrick Rose

(Chi - G)
[/td] [td] G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]56%[/td] [td]21[/td] [td].495[/td] [td].813[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]18.3[/td] [td]3.8[/td] [td]6.1[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.3[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Caron Butler

(Was - F)
[/td] [td] F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]73%[/td] [td]19[/td] [td].480[/td] [td].855[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]22.5[/td] [td]6.7[/td] [td]4.4[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]2.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andrei Kirilenko

(Uta - F)
[/td] [td] F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]58%[/td] [td]19[/td] [td].484[/td] [td].802[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]12.2[/td] [td]5.5[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rasheed Wallace

(Det - F,C)
[/td] [td] F C Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]71%[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].447[/td] [td].706[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]12.9[/td] [td]8.0[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Marcus Camby

(LAC - F,C)
[/td] [td] F C Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]68%[/td] [td]18[/td] [td].510[/td] [td].813[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]10.3[/td] [td]11.3[/td] [td]2.4[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
T.J. Ford

(Ind - G)
[/td] [td] G Util BN [/td] [td]@Tor[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]72%[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].423[/td] [td].914[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]14.3[/td] [td]4.6[/td] [td]5.3[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]0.2[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
--empty--
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]0%[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]-[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jameer Nelson

(Orl - G)
[/td] [td] G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]38%[/td] [td]17[/td] [td].502[/td] [td].967[/td] [td]1.2[/td] [td]14.9[/td] [td]3.4[/td] [td]5.2[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Steve Blake

(Por - G)
[/td] [td] G Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]27%[/td] [td]23[/td] [td].439[/td] [td].939[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]2.2[/td] [td]4.1[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andrea Bargnani

(Tor - F,C)
[/td] [td] F C Util BN [/td] [td]Ind[/td] [td]7:00 pm[/td] [td]56%[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].435[/td] [td].895[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [td]11.1[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]1.1[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]1.3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Chris Kaman

(LAC - C) INJ
[/td] [td] C Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]44%[/td] [td]15[/td] [td].571[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]13.9[/td] [td]9.4[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]1.9[/td] [td]2.7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Larry Hughes

(Chi - G,F)
[/td] [td] G F Util BN [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]11%[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].446[/td] [td].862[/td] [td]1.8[/td] [td]13.2[/td] [td]3.2[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [/tr][/table]
My own thoughts
I want to pull the trigger because I really think I could use the 3's. But I'll be taking a big hit in FG%. Assists have been tight every week for metoo. Also, will Rose get better throughout the year or hit the rookie wall? Your thoughts NT?

N0toriousBee wrote:

just got offered Caron Butler and Mo Wils for SJax and Andrew Bynum....I have a feeling SJax numbers gonna fall off a lil with the acquisition of Jamal Crawford and Monta coming back later this month...

Make it. Caron is a triple double waiting to happen
I had my team on auto pick, they ended up giving me Dunleavy but I pulled the trigger quick on swapping to Marquis Daniels. Im currently in first place
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yi Jianlian was a free agent pick but im totally happy with him, he was my sleeper.

[table][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Players
[/th] [th=""]
Edit
[/th] [th=""]
Opp
[/th] [th=""]
Status
[/th] [th=""]
% Started
[/th] [th=""]
FG%
[/th] [th=""]
FT%
[/th] [th=""]
3PTM
[/th] [th=""]
PTS
[/th] [th=""]
REB
[/th] [th=""]
AST
[/th] [th=""]
ST
[/th] [th=""]
BLK
[/th] [th=""]
TO
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]PG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Jose Calderon

(Tor - PG)
[/td] [td]PGGUtilBN[/td] [td]Ind[/td] [td]4:00 pm[/td] [td]88%[/td] [td].464[/td] [td]1.000[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]232[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]166[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Nick Young

(Was - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]7%[/td] [td].460[/td] [td].849[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]214[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]25[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Grant Hill

(Pho - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td]@LAL[/td] [td]7:30 pm[/td] [td]27%[/td] [td].453[/td] [td].729[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]184[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]41[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Marquis Daniels

(Ind - SG,SF)
[/td] [td]SGGSFFUtilBN[/td] [td]@Tor[/td] [td]4:00 pm[/td] [td]55%[/td] [td].454[/td] [td].764[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]318[/td] [td]116[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Yi Jianlian

(NJ - PF)
[/td] [td]PFFUtilBN[/td] [td]NY[/td] [td]4:30 pm[/td] [td]30%[/td] [td].420[/td] [td].805[/td] [td]24[/td] [td]209[/td] [td]117[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Marvin Williams

(Atl - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]SFPFFUtilBN[/td] [td]@SA[/td] [td]5:30 pm[/td] [td]64%[/td] [td].473[/td] [td].864[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]269[/td] [td]110[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]23[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Yao Ming

(Hou - C)
[/td] [td]CUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]77%[/td] [td].525[/td] [td].863[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]398[/td] [td]204[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]62[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Al Horford

(Atl - PF,C)
[/td] [td]PFFCUtilBN[/td] [td]@SA[/td] [td]5:30 pm[/td] [td]73%[/td] [td].544[/td] [td].692[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]205[/td] [td]146[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Rafer Alston

(Hou - PG)
[/td] [td]PGGUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]33%[/td] [td].376[/td] [td].826[/td] [td]35[/td] [td]237[/td] [td]69[/td] [td]102[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]31[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Util[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Andrei Kirilenko

(Uta - SF,PF)
[/td] [td]SFPFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]58%[/td] [td].484[/td] [td].802[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]232[/td] [td]105[/td] [td]63[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]40[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Caron Butler

(Was - SF)
[/td] [td]SFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]73%[/td] [td].480[/td] [td].855[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]427[/td] [td]127[/td] [td]83[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]53[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Dirk Nowitzki

(Dal - PF)
[/td] [td]PFFUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]74%[/td] [td].459[/td] [td].910[/td] [td]21[/td] [td]510[/td] [td]181[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]16[/td] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td] [/td] [td]
Chris Kaman

(LAC - C) INJ
[/td] [td]CUtilBN[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]44%[/td] [td].571[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]208[/td] [td]141[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]41

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Should I make a move for arenas? He is speculated to return in January, and he has been warming up with the team during home pregames

I'm thinking Mike James is gonna be the starting PG on the Wiz after that trade. Anyone think James is a good pickup? I'd have to drop Mbah a Moute,but he's been playing like garbage recently. Or do you guys think Crittenton will take over the starting PG duties?

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

I'm thinking Mike James is gonna be the starting PG on the Wiz after that trade. Anyone think James is a good pickup? I'd have to drop Mbah a Moute, but he's been playing like garbage recently. Or do you guys think Crittenton will take over the starting PG duties?
I would like to know this too. I'm not too familiar with Critt's game. What does he do well and not well?

I'm thinking Mike James is gonna be the starting PG on the Wiz after that trade. Anyone think James is a good pickup? I'd have to drop Mbah a Moute, but he's been playing like garbage recently. Or do you guys think Crittenton will take over the starting PG duties?
I would like to know this too. I'm not too familiar with Critt's game. What does he do well and not well?

Critt is not a nice fantasy player. When he was on the Lakeshow, he dribbled way too much and was a one-man show. His scoring is very inconsistent (as you cansee why he never got BURN in Memphis) and he's not a very good passer. If anything, wait it out. Mike James would be a more solid pickup.

Critt is not a nice fantasy player. When he was on the Lakeshow, he dribbled way too much and was a one-man show. His scoring is very inconsistent (as you can see why he never got BURN in Memphis) and he's not a very good passer. If anything, wait it out. Mike James would be a more solid pickup.
Alright cool...thanks man.

I just got offered:

Get: Calderon and W. Chandler

for

Give: Chris Duhon

Should I do it? I really like Duhon on my team, especially since he was my 12th pick. Calderon is hard to pass up though, but could i possibly get more thanChandler out of this?

Heres my full roster, i would likely drop Gomes:

[table][tr][td]PG[/td] [td]
Mo Williams
, Cle PG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SG[/td] [td]
Michael Redd
, Mil SG [/td] [/tr][tr][td]SF[/td] [td]
Danny Granger
, Ind SF [/td] [/tr][tr][td]PF[/td] [td]
Al Horford
, Atl PF, C DTD
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C[/td] [td]
Amare Stoudemire
, Pho PF, C
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G[/td] [td]
Chris Duhon
, NY PG
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]F[/td] [td]
Ryan Gomes
, Min SF, PF [/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]
Rudy Gay
, Mem SF, PF
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]
Jermaine O'Neal
, Tor PF, C
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td] [td]
Mike Bibby
, Atl PG
recentnews.png
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td] [td]
Ron Artest
, Hou SF DTD
brkgnews.png
Samuel Dalembert
, Phi C
recentnews.png
Eric Gordon
, LAC SG
brkgnews.png
[/td] [/tr][/table]

who's gonna end up getting the crappier end of the stick when chris kaman gets back? zach randolph or marcus camby?

i'm contemplating about doing this trade

outgoing - al jefferson / randy foye
incoming - zach randolph / richard jefferson

.. thoughts?

Duhon for Calderon+Chandler is a no brainer, you don't even have to ask. Sell high on Duhon right now while he's being forced to play 48 minutes agame, once Nate comes back, his numbers should be down some.
I think once Kaman comes back, Camby would get hurt more than Zbo because they fill essentially the same role while Zbo is a different kind of big man if youknow what I mean. Anyway, that trade is a wash. Imo, Big Al is better than Zbo, Richard Jefferson has Skiles as a head coach and we never know what he doeswith his players, while Foye is looking promising at his new role in Minnesota.

how about this trade for me?
League settings are h2h points, points=1, assists=2, rebounds=1.5, steals/blocks=2.5
I'm sending Calderon, Salmons and Nesterovic and I'm getting Billups, Ben Gordon and Garcia.
who wins?

Back
Top Bottom