Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

I think i would drop stuckey......

who should i drop for Monta Ellis, Roger Mason or DJ Augustin

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Stephen Jackson is hurt right now, that may be a good trade Da Xplicit.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NBA&id=503http://www.rotoworld.com/...aspx?sport=NBA&id=503

gko, I just update once a week (unless I hear of injuries), and then at the end of the week I make moves.

I couldn't tell you who's on any particular team though,
laugh.gif
Hmm really? I thought ZBo was more of a consistent player than Stephen. Stephen can put up points in the 30s though... hmmm.
edit: now when I've been looking at game log, Stephen had quite a few close tripple doubles, like 20 8 and 8... I may just take him...
Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I think i would drop stuckey......

who should i drop for Monta Ellis, Roger Mason or DJ Augustin

I say Roger Mason - he gets less playing time and less shots b/c ginobili is back. I think you would be safe with either though. I haven't been keepingas much track as DJ, but I think DJ gets more minutes than Mason now,I think.

why teh heck isn't ron artest playing... halftime almost and he hasn't entered
mad.gif

and Kaman is not playing (i know that's obvious), so only J rich and Turk playing today - so much for taking over pnt total lead today
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

Westbrook
Haslem
Stuckey
Blake

Which 3 should I keep?

depends what you need. if you're good on rebs, drop haslem, if you need rebs, drop either westbrook or stuckey.

need help NT. is this a good trade? I don't need rebounds and i lose FT% and TO every week...

give: dwight howard and maggette
get: rashard lewis and antawn jamison

if your losing in FT% and TOs everyweek, trading away Dwight is the perfect thing to do
laugh.gif
seriously.

OJ Mayo is doing a fine job as a scorer in this league, I'm slightly surprised.

Emeka has really stepped up last 3-4 games with his production.. Scoring a bunch, grabbing lots of boards, blocking shots, good stuff to see from him aftersuch a slow start.

Houston losing ftw, Marc Gasol owning these dudes.
pimp.gif
Mavs ONE game behind 4th place.
pimp.gif

Scola 16 Pts and 15 Rebs
pimp.gif

but westbrook with 6 TO's
smh.gif

Also sucks that I won't have Gerald Wallace for a while this week, and I'm playing the 1st place team in my league too
smh.gif

LOL @ Scola outrebounding Yao 15 to 4
J Rich scored 13 in 1st quarter, and then 11 the rest of the game
frown.gif

come on turk!!!!

turk is failing 4 pnts 2/9 shooting.. damn. 2 of my dudes not playing.. tomorrow is another chance to redeem myself. This would def be a LOSS @ head-to-head.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

LOL @ Scola outrebounding Yao 15 to 4
J Rich scored 13 in 1st quarter, and then 11 the rest of the game
frown.gif

come on turk!!!!
Yeah seriously...%!@@@!% YAO!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Niketalk, for real, flame me right now...i'm a gaddamn IDIOT! I have NO IDEA why i chose Yao over Dwight Howard. I'm stupid as hell. I didn'tstrategize well at all. I just realized that if i had Dwight i would've dominated in boards, blocks, assists and steals in my league every week cause ihave CP3 too and i'm killin in those categories. Blocks and boards is always close for me but with Dwight, it would've been a WRAP!!!
smh.gif
at my stupid self. DAMN im heated.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Niketalk, for real, flame me right now...i'm a gaddamn IDIOT! I have NO IDEA why i chose Yao over Dwight Howard. I'm stupid as hell. I didn't strategize well at all. I just realized that if i had Dwight i would've dominated in boards, blocks, assists and steals in my league every week cause i have CP3 too and i'm killin in those categories. Blocks and boards is always close for me but with Dwight, it would've been a WRAP!!!
smh.gif

Why would you take someone who was out half the year last year for D12?

My boy told me before the draft he was gonna pick Amare @ 5, and I was at 6 so I said I'mma take D12, then last minute he flip flopped
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

My boy told me before the draft he was gonna pick Amare @ 5, and I was at 6 so I said I'mma take D12, then last minute he flip flopped
indifferent.gif
WOW!! Dude, same thing happened with me.

My boy had the 8th pick and I had the 9th. He's been a Celtics fan since I met him (about 9 years ago)..D12 and KG were available. So we all assumed he wasgonna take KG cause he has a man crush on him. Then, I see that he takes D12. We were all shocked.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by OneTrust

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Niketalk, for real, flame me right now...i'm a gaddamn IDIOT! I have NO IDEA why i chose Yao over Dwight Howard. I'm stupid as hell. I didn't strategize well at all. I just realized that if i had Dwight i would've dominated in boards, blocks, assists and steals in my league every week cause i have CP3 too and i'm killin in those categories. Blocks and boards is always close for me but with Dwight, it would've been a WRAP!!!
smh.gif

Why would you take someone who was out half the year last year for D12?
Exactly how i feel. I even was thinking that while i was on deck to pick. I was thinkin how Dwight has NEVER missed a game and Yao has alwaysbut i just think the FT% scared me away. I think i figured Yao could get me enough boards and blocks but man games like tonight get me heated that i passed onDwight.

have any of yalls teams changed dramatically?

i was finally able to trade 2 players that were so FRUSTRATING to own

and i got lucky with some FAs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

have any of yalls teams changed dramatically?

i was finally able to trade 2 players that were so FRUSTRATING to own

and i got lucky with some FAs
pimp.gif
Hmm...YES.
laugh.gif
In one league I've turned over my entire roster already, and even got Michael Redd back for a second tour of duty.
laugh.gif

Team I drafted:

[table][tr][th=""]Long Drive Big Bus[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1.[/td] [td](6)[/td] [td]Dirk Nowitzki[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td](15)[/td] [td]Allen Iverson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.[/td] [td](26)[/td] [td]Rudy Gay[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.[/td] [td](35)[/td] [td]Joe Johnson[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.[/td] [td](46)[/td] [td]Michael Redd[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6.[/td] [td](55)[/td] [td]Andre Miller[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7.[/td] [td](66)[/td] [td]Emeka Okafor[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8.[/td] [td](75)[/td] [td]Jermaine O'Neal[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9.[/td] [td](86)[/td] [td]Zydrunas Ilgauskas[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10.[/td] [td](95)[/td] [td]Zach Randolph[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11.[/td] [td](106)[/td] [td]Derrick Rose[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12.[/td] [td](115)[/td] [td]Ricky Davis[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13.[/td] [td](126)[/td] [td]Grant Hill[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14.[/td] [td](135)[/td] [td]Travis Outlaw
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Current Team:

Deron Williams
Brandon Roy
Michael Redd
Jason Richardson
Kevin Garnett
David West
Elton Brand
Andris Biedrins
Mike Bibby
LaMarcus Aldridge
Mike Miller
Tayshaun Prince
Nate Robinson
Andrea Bargnani

I've made ten trades in this league, including two on the same day on Nov. 4.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^^^
Scratch that, make it eleven trades.

And Michael Redd's second tour of duty is now complete...just traded him away for Jason Terry.
laugh.gif

who do you guys think has the most upside:

charlie v.
luc mah boute
ramon sessions (
laugh.gif
3 bucks )
dj augustine
samuel dalembert

Back
Top Bottom