OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I would never pay to watch a space jam movie. I think Jordan retired before I saw the original. Hated that dude when he was playing :rofl:

Vogel grew up in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. During his eighth grade year, he was featured in an episode of Late Night with David Letterman during the Stupid Human Tricks segment, in which he spun a basketball on a toothbrush while brushing his teeth.

I'm sold. Do it, Phil.

Prokhorov doing workouts with the team >>>>> Brian Shaw rapping the offensive strategy >>>> Frank Vogel's tricks

'Sources' are saying there's mutual interest between Vogel & Phil :nerd:

Vogel's family & friends go to MSG when the Pacers come here :nerd: :nerd:

Pls Phil...pls

lets be real. phil is gonna make rambis head coach. i dont expect anything else unfortunately.

I actually disagree. If Rambis was Phil's pick, he would've made him coach by now. The only way I see Rambis coaching us next year is if all our other options take a job somewhere else.

lets be real. phil is gonna make rambis head coach. i dont expect anything else unfortunately.

I actually disagree. If Rambis was Phil's pick, he would've made him coach by now. The only way I see Rambis coaching us next year is if all our other options take a job somewhere else.

Yea, there's obviously a reason he's holding out

Part of me believes that but the other part thinks he's trying to make the impression he's considering other guys.

You're tripping if you don't think Kobe is better than 80% of what's out there for the knicks at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom