OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
View media item 2018369
Pretty much what we've been saying.

Very interesting that it's also speculated that he's waiting & taking his time so he's not used for leverage like Kerr did. Makes sense.

Last edited:
In the spirit of Jason Kidd and Tyronn Lue :tongue: This the new NBA where players go from playing to coaching in the same calendar year. 8) I think Phil wants one of his boys in the coach's chair, I really do..
tumblr_myc02nG1OZ1qlilnxo1_1280.png

considering how lue is using love, i actually would prefer him over any of the other candidates if he doesnt get retained by cleveland.

Idk how I feel about Vogel. Hes probably the best candidate I've heard so far. I just really cant comprehend why Jeff Van Gundy doesn't even get mentioned by media.

Idk how I feel about Vogel. Hes probably the best candidate I've heard so far. I just really cant comprehend why Jeff Van Gundy doesn't even get mentioned by media.

he left because of James Dolan

JVG coming back with Dolan still here would be very shocking to me

Last edited:
Took my very first fall last night.

Was riding in the rain (like an idiot) and going into a turn at around 30 MPH. There was this man crossing the street (I had the green light). As I'm approaching the turn he continues to cross the street and gets closer and closer to me. I begin to panic and eventually target fixate. The roads being wet and slippery certainly didn't make things any better.

Bike skids mid-turn as I try to swerve around the man and I ultimately take a fall landing on the chest. Good thing I was wearing all my protective gear. Walked away without a scratch and gear held up VERY nicely. Doesn't even look like I fell.

Bike was also in good shape. Rear seat trunk came out, along with my disc brake lock and registration. Right side frames didn't have a scratch either. Frame slider look the grunt of the damage. Right foot peg and right frame slider are bent now. Had to straighten them out by hand.

Bike was operating like normal as well. Going to take the bike to the shop this weekend just to make sure everything is okay.

why wouldn't we at least go after him

and if you do get KD to agree, him at SF, Melo at the 4 and KP as center

trade robin if you have to 

lit 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom