OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
No sense in signing Wroten when he wont play
dont understand why it took this long for us to make moves in the first place  
mean.gif
 season practically lost 

Although we took another L Sunday wifey got me tickets to my first Knicks game. Try to liven things up with my fit here. Haven't been to MSG since the update but they did a great job. Nice seeing the various items from defining moments in the building's history. Although some of the moments like getting Gretsky was meh. Missed a flick with Starks lol. He dipped on me. Cool experience besides the Heat chants.
View media item 1933889

technically we're only 7.5 games out of 6th place. highly unlikely, but it is possible that we still make it.

Still dont' understand why Calderon still starts at PG.

He needs to be a backup/spot up SG for us.

Last edited:
Does that mean Grant is being killed by Calderon and Sasha in practice?

I think the justification of Grant not playing probably stems from the FO and coaching staff wanting him to sit back and observe. Some players learn by "doing", some learning by observing. Remember the PG is the QB of the team, sometimes you just cant have them go out play and expect them to shine. The speed of the game is different, players a way better than they were in the ACC. He shows signs at times obviously because he's a talented kid.

I think the justification of Grant not playing probably stems from the FO and coaching staff wanting him to sit back and observe. Some players learn by "doing", some learning by observing. Remember the PG is the QB of the team, sometimes you just cant have them go out play and expect them to shine. The speed of the game is different, players a way better than they were in the ACC. He shows signs at times obviously because he's a talented kid.
How much did Dolan and Co. pay you to say that, just kidding.

Does that mean Grant is being killed by Calderon and Sasha in practice?

Ain't no one on this team worth watching though

Phil has officially lost it with this tweet... Dude needs to resign or something.
Watching First Take live on ESPN right now and Stephen A. Smith went off on him. Told it like it is. If anyone can post a clip later

technically we're only 7.5 games out of 6th place. highly unlikely, but it is possible that we still make it.

idk if i should feel bad for you or be envious of you that you're capable of having such a deludedly positive attitude about things :lol:

Phil has officially lost it with this tweet... Dude needs to resign or something.
Watching First Take live on ESPN right now and Stephen A. Smith went off on him. Told it like it is. If anyone can post a clip later
Was it the Chris Jackson stuff? It wasn't that outlandish of a comment. Jackson had an incredibly quick trigger and was very talented in college.

re Ty Lawson:

We got nothing to lose. If he wants to come here & prove he could play at a high level for the rest of the season i'm all for it. Rater take a chance on someone who averaged 15-9 just last season than Jimmer.

He'll probably choose a contender so this is all just hypothetical.

re Ty Lawson:

We got nothing to lose. If he wants to come here & prove he could play at a high level for the rest of the season i'm all for it. Rater take a chance on someone who averaged 15-9 just last season than Jimmer.

He'll probably choose a contender so this is all just hypothetical.
At this point, I agree.

Back
Top Bottom