OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
i mean if phil got ron and dennis to behave, i think he can do the same for lance. id only give him a one year deal though. i dont want him on a long term contract just to act like JR.

dont get me wrong, i liked JR. when he was playing well, it made his antics tolerable, but then he started to play like ****...
Lance in the ron harper PG role
nerd.gif

smokin.gif

I went to like 5-6 knicks games and we only won one time lol. majority of the games were blowouts and it was always a different team/roster but same result

Man there's so many undervalued and underrated players we can trade...it seems as though people are only looking for those who have made significant amounts of noise in the NBA.
Sefolosha? Jokic or Turkic from Denver? One of Dallas SGs John Jenkins or Justin Anderson? KJ McDaniels? Shabazz Muhammad?

I remember I was mad when Orlando traded Afflalo away for a second round pick, we should be able to get something in return for him...his defense is basura
But I mean hey

We should look to trade for McClemore. Get some young explosive legs into an old and slow back court.

Someone to try to inject some energy, vitality and life to a team that looks like they may be thinking about auditioning for Fear the Walking Dead soon.

Gonna be one of those "we called every team, but couldnt get a deal done" type deadlines.

Atleast I dont have to see Fishers face for the 2nd half of the season.

Melo & Rambis both said they haven't gotten word of any potential deals.

edit: It appears #Sixers still want assets. #NBA source says team interested in taking in bad contracts so they can also receive draft picks.

Caldo & a 2nd for a cheese steak

Last edited:
Caldo to Philly!!!!! They need an NBA point guard. AND he has a bad contract. 

Give us Okafor lmao

Back
Top Bottom