OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I got a white Melo authentic that I copped at the home opener last season. Definitely a noticeable difference and I reccomend it over swingman if you are into jerseys (im still 10 years old at heart, and try to wear jerseys as often as possible around my apartment and **** since its no longer "socially acceptable" to wear them out in public or at work :lol: ).

Also its nice to have a solid selection for games. My go to jerseys for Knicks game are my white Melo, white Nate Robinson authentic that I copped a bunch of years back at a game, and probably my personal favorite of the bunch an authentic Road Blue Sprewell authentic from the 99 season, equipped with the Black stripe they wore that season after Red Holzman passed...

View media item 2104562
This one :pimp:

Also got Starks in blue, Ewing in white, David Lee in blue all swing men and a replica white Galinari, Amare, and an old Ewing and Camby ones. Prob got some other **** lying around as well. I know I used to have a Marbury jersey or 2 and I had an Antonio McDyess jersey sitting in my closet for the longest time when I was younger :lol: :smh:

We really should do a Team NYK livestream or podcast before the season, all star break, before playoffs, before finals, and after the finals. Topics will obviously be the Knicks and other NBA storylines as well. We should allow a few [emoji]127828[/emoji] on the show as well just to mix it up

$120 for an authentic is super super tempting but adidas is so damn trash. and these particular jerseys are pretty ugly. with the half ribbing. think i'll continue to patiently wait for nike to take over while i rock shirseys

if i have a chance to look at an authentic in person and change my mind i'll cop

$120 for an authentic is super super tempting but adidas is so damn trash. and these particular jerseys are pretty ugly. with the half ribbing. think i'll continue to patiently wait for nike to take over while i rock shirseys

if i have a chance to look at an authentic in person and change my mind i'll cop
Thats what did it for me. Every authentic I have copped has been at the Garden.

Slowly raises hand
tumblr_m6ux1dtBXj1radzsro1_r1_500.gif

We really should do a Team NYK livestream or podcast before the season, all star break, before playoffs, before finals, and after the finals. Topics will obviously be the Knicks and other NBA storylines as well. We should allow a few [emoji]127828[/emoji] on the show as well just to mix it up
can i be the comedic relief tht randomly chimes in? (even tho im not funny)

Back
Top Bottom