OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
i liked acy. gritty and aggressive player that had a bit of a shot. ndour is our acy 2.0. we're about a year late on this signing, but oh well :lol:

Crazy day in NYC today

MTA Subway delays
33 more people were sent to hospital after K2 overdosed in Bedford-Stuyvesant this morning

K2 is no joke... Not worth it

Last edited:
:lol: K2 I'm so happy I aint on these new waves of drugs.

Just discovering what they are has me like why would I take this up as my drug of choice? :lol: :smh:

laugh.gif
K2 I'm so happy I aint on these new waves of drugs.

Just discovering what they are has me like why would I take this up as my drug of choice?
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Seriously I had to look that one up 
laugh.gif

Figured it was like another name for Special K or something. Synthetic weed though? Why would anyone take that ****?

Last edited:
You know that area has been getting gentrified...and well, just saying it's only a bigger deal because of who lives there now....there have always been stories like this in the past with drugs (especially in that area) but they go unreported by the media.

K2 sounds dangerous but believe me, if this was happening in the 90s, it wouldn't be a big of deal as it is now. Sad but true

Last edited:
not gonna lie, i tried K2 back in the day. we used to smoke it bc it was legal and sold at convenience stores. we also couldnt get busted for it. i only tried it maybe a handful of times though, before i found out how bad that **** is. everyone should just stick to regular bud.

not gonna lie, i tried K2 back in the day. we used to smoke it bc it was legal and sold at convenience stores. we also couldnt get busted for it. i only tried it maybe a handful of times though, before i found out how bad that **** is. everyone should just stick to regular bud.

smh, next thing you know dude is gunna start a gofundme :smh:

im playing tho not judging but good you stopped messing with it

:lol: K2 I'm so happy I aint on these new waves of drugs.

Just discovering what they are has me like why would I take this up as my drug of choice? :lol: :smh:
Most people smokin K2 are trying not to test postive for weed whether it be a methadone program, parole, probation for the most part.

N'Sourdiesel is back :smokin I wanted him to get signed last year and was told all about DWill being an under achieving lottery pick. We don't have a good track record of developing talent so I won't get my hopes up that he'll get any real p/t. Our turnover rate is similar to that of a college team, but I'm ready for the new season

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom