OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Get ready guys.. It's gonna get crazy
My soul is ready 
smokin.gif

I forget what number did Malik Rose wear for the Knicks? #31? :lol:

I know Jalen Rose wore #5

Couple weeks ago, I finally got some closure from my ex about where our relationship went wrong....she said that I told her, the Knicks winning a championship would be the happiest day of my life, over the birth our first born child and our future wedding.

She said she couldn't shake the thought :rofl:

With that being said, my body is beyond ready for the Knicks to be competitve again. :nthat:

Last edited:
Couple weeks ago, I finally got some closure from my ex about where our relationship went wrong....she said that I told her, the Knicks winning a championship would be the happiest day of my life, over the birth our my first born child and our future wedding.

She said she couldn't shake the thought
roll.gif

With that being said, my body is beyond ready for the Knicks to be competitve again.
nthat.gif
You're my hero

Benji will be around Derrick as a Force Spirit. Guiding him back to the light side :pimp:

Alan Hahn Verified account  ‏@alanhahn · 3h3 hours ago
Nothing today. Phil will talk to media t 6 pm. RT @GEsco101: @alanhahn @HDumpty39 Are the Knicks having a Press Conference today? On D Rose?

Last edited:
Lmao he was an mvp candidate before melo came. Will never forget how hype all of nyc was during the trade thinking the Knicks were going to kill it

wish rose rocked the #1... will see how he plays the first half of the season to decide and cop a swingman jersey :lol:

Lmao he was an mvp candidate before melo came. Will never forget how hype all of nyc was during the trade thinking the Knicks were going to kill it

that 30 point streak was crazy

for the first time in a while it felt like we were 'back'

when amare got to the knicks i definitely felt we were back... and they played so well before the trade but started to stumble towards all star break... and then the trade happen i was like wow we got melo... got that same feeling for rose coming here though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom