OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
that 30 point streak was crazy

for the first time in a while it felt like we were 'back'

I forgot what year I started watching the Knicks but the most successful I've seen the Knicks before that was David lees tip in Jamal's game winner in Denver and his 52 against Wade and Steve Francis buzzer beater against I think it was Washington?

Couldn't even watch the Knicks last year unless they played Orlando but I guess that was a good thing

Last edited:
Have fun with Rose playing 60 games. Have fun with Rose taking nights off just because. I wish him the best but he's injury prone.

Rose hasnt played 10 consecutive games of 30 minutes are more since 2011. Be prepared to sign a backup PG

Have fun with Rose playing 60 games. Have fun with Rose taking nights off just because. I wish him the best but he's injury prone.

Rose hasnt played 10 consecutive games of 30 minutes are more since 2011. Be prepared to sign a backup PG

Injured Rose>Calderon

Billy King was awful. :x

But since then Boston has drafted James Young, RJ Hunter, & Terry Rozier, They got the 3rd pick in a 2 man draft, and Ainge is sitting a bunch of picks no one wants.

Last edited:
Billy King was awful.
sick.gif

But since then Boston has drafted James Young, RJ Hunter, & Terry Rozier, They got the 3rd pick in a 2 man draft, and Ainge is sitting a bunch of picks no one wants.
True. Even with the Joe Johnson and DWill trades, the players ultimately drafted didn't amount to a whole lot in the league, tho Favors and Kanter are good. The only one that hurt was G Wallace trade who ended up being Lillard. We'll see about the 2017 draft.

Only things I like bout this trade is Caldo is gone and more cap relief. If Rose [emoji]127801[/emoji]gives us anything more it's a plus.

I expect this to be a weaker version of Melo teaming up with A.I.

Of course the Daily News has to remind us with an article under Isola's piece. That Rose brings his rape case to N.Y. as well :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
GSW should make a push for Noah, even though he's most likely going to Minny
Does Noah not want to try and win a ring? What does coach loyalty serve him now in his 30s?

Him and Green could be the super annoying version of the Det. Bad Boys :lol:

Where's that ?

Is that Steve Nash and Biyombo?

Steve Nash is ALWAYS in NYC. He owns a PE firm with Bono called Elevation Partners. Met the guy a couple times through some friends in the industry. Really cool guy.

Ain't worried

60 games still better than Calderon's 60 games :lol:

Yeap

Too bad the Knicks can't get Pat Beverly. He is the goon NY deserves.

But he's not the good NYC needs right now

Billy King was awful. :x

I remember when that Boston/Nets trade went down. Bill Simmons was on ESPN and he was LIVID over the deal. I beat he's not so upset now :lol:

Only things I like anlbout this trade is Caldo is gone and more cap relief. If Rose [emoji]127801[/emoji]gives us anything more it's a plus.

I expect this to be a weaker version of Melo teaming up with A.I.

Of course the Daily News has to remind us with an article under Isola's piece. That Rose brings his rape case to N.Y. as well :lol: :smh:

Rose has a rape case?

Does Noah not want to try and win a ring? What does coach loyalty serve him now in his 30s?

Him and Green could be the super annoying version of the Det. Bad Boys :lol:

Noah and Green would be a pretty nice front court.

About to sim a 2K season with Rose & any other players I acquire in the draft/free agency

Will post results later.

Back
Top Bottom