OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I get the expiring allure but 1 season of Rose on the bench is like letting a rash spread. By Nov. KP is broken down too, then Melo, and w/e rookie we draft.

Cap is gonna be $94,000,000

Hmm, Knicks' current salary cap total is

Guaranteed Total: $55,366,567 -> $38,633,433 in cap room
Inclusive Total (AA's pickup, Williams's pickup, Worten's, Early's QO, & Gallo's QO): $72,920,962 -> $21,079,038 in cap room

Last edited:
Pretty sure both will opt out.

There's way too much money out there to settle for what they're currently making.

Last edited:
^ i dont even mind if dwill and affalo opt out... im thinking we can pick up other guys who will fill there role and do better... they will do us a favor if they opt out though

Afflalo could kick rocks. Really don't care if he has success where ever he ends up. I actually hope he sucks.

I hope we keep DWill though. Really like him in Hornacek's system cause of his rebounding, & his ability to push the tempo & get to the line. His defense & shooting isn't great but you can't ask for much more than what he brings as a 7th-8th man. If he ends up somewhere else i hope he does well.

If Afflalo ops out well have approximately, $30M's?

imagine if Caldo contract was traded or expired already smh

Idk how I feel about rose. I think if we can shed caldo and Quinn for him . I'd do it, and see what he can do.
Hell throw in Galloway.
Im not sure if I give up grant for him to without seeing what grant can offer in this new offense.
If grant could at least finish at the rim we'd be in good shape .

Idk how I feel about rose. I think if we can shed caldo and Quinn for him . I'd do it, and see what he can do.
Hell throw in Galloway.
Im not sure if I give up grant for him to without seeing what grant can offer in this new offense.
If grant could at least finish at the rim we'd be in good shape .

If you get Rose by shedding O'Quinn and Calderon you have even more money to sign KD

Rose
Durant
Melo
KP
Lopez

If you get Rose by shedding O'Quinn and Calderon you have even more money to sign KD

Rose
Durant
Melo
KP
Lopez

that would be unreal

That's b/c it is unreal.

POP1.gif

Back
Top Bottom