OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
i dont see how it could hurt us unless we give up a draft pick. his contract is set to expire. its not like stat where we signed him for $100 mil guaranteed. last year's drose is still better than any of the PGs we have.

If you get him while dumping salary and dont give up draft picks and only trade for him after you used your cap space or failed to make a splash, ok i can live with it

It's really simple. Derrick is mentally weak. I mean Westbrook has three surgeries on his knees. :x And yet Westbrook's still one of the most explosive players.

Come on bro, mentally weak...really? You actually have to be pretty mentally tough to rehab and come back from that many injuries. Everyone's body is different, if you play any sport competitively and actually ever got injured you'll have a slightly better understanding of recovery time. But Westbrook is a freak, 90% of athletes dont recover the way he does.

I still dont want Rose.

Last edited:
new throwback jersey for next season:

hwc-1617-NYK.png

i dont see how it could hurt us unless we give up a draft pick. his contract is set to expire. its not like stat where we signed him for $100 mil guaranteed. last year's drose is still better than any of the PGs we have.
last years d rose is better than most pg's in FA this summer... lol.

Rose can still drive and kick which could work if he's cool averaging 14 and 9...

I'd give up a first round next year or the year after. Anything past 2019 is a mystery...

Do it phil

next year's draft is stacked so even if we make the playoffs we could draft a quality player

June 22 :pimp:

Agreed, no more 1st round pick trade. It's time to break our cycle

Come on bro, mentally weak...really? You actually have to be pretty mentally tough to rehab and come back from that many injuries. Everyone's body is different, if you play any sport competitively and actually ever got injured you'll have a slightly better understanding of recovery time. But Westbrook is a freak, 90% of athletes dont recover the way he does.

I still dont want Rose.

True

You've got a point there

Always thought Westbrook is an alien

Yup...those

Every time I see these now, I think about the magical 1999 season :frown: :lol: what a time to experience as a knick fan

Last edited:
in about a month Summer League will be going on & we'll have an idea of what the team will look like next season :smokin

Still laughing at the fact that shump got 10mil per. He barely even plays. Oh and the finals are a joke. All these soft *** calls on the Warriors makes me sick. The NBA is so weak and refs have way too much control of the game.

Back
Top Bottom