OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
It's bad when the wife of an MVP says it's rigged lol
Yea, bad for the MVP 
laugh.gif

Sources tell me that Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant and '91 Michael Jordan via Time machine will join the Knicks next year

Last edited:
I'd gladly take Rose if we don't give up a first round pick

Broken Rose is still better than any PG on our roster... And he expires.

I'm only in for Rose if Chicago gives him to us in a salary dump.

Don't trade any picks, don't trade Lopez, don't trade Grant, don't trade any assets for 65 games of Derrick Rose.

No thanks. Classic knick move of acquiring star players past their prime. If were tryna build a team here we need continuity, not some that's gonna get injured at the worst time possible or leave the following year.

No thanks. Classic knick move of acquiring star players past their prime. If were tryna build a team here we need continuity, not some that's gonna get injured at the worst time possible or leave the following year.

If he leaves the following year, great for us especially when they just announced the increased salary cap figures

I'm only in for Rose if Chicago gives him to us in a salary dump.

Don't trade any picks, don't trade Lopez, don't trade Grant, don't trade any assets for 65 games of Derrick Rose.

In other words, this trade has zero chance of happening

Probably not but if we strike out in free agency & the Bulls want to get something for him before he walks next summer it has a chance.

I called Rose coming here last year. Thought it wouldn't happen until he no longer had knees so it's 2-3 years earlier than I expected.

D rose was already injury prone when they kept saying Melo to Chicago was a championship team. He showed flashes of the old drose this year. If you get him for the low do it.

I don't even know how you're supposed to value D. Rose in a trade if you're Chicago...

Why I think it's unlikely that he gets traded, is you will likely have a disagreement within the FO of what his value in a trade actually is.

But if he does get traded... It is because Chicago is absolutely desperate to get any type of value for him

Last edited:
Well they wont get any value from us for him. Give them caldo, KOQ, early, seraphin, maybe a 2nd rounder in 2020.

They're better off trading him to the Kings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom