OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
If Afflalo opts in, think Phil flip try and flip him for a late 1st, second rounder?
I hope DWil opts in, what he can bring to the table + how we're projected to play this season, his contract is $4M thats a bargain

Was a good first half last night, best in the finals so far imo. I enjoy close games with lead changes :smokin (will be glad when we can be participants again :rofl: )

Last edited:
Honestly Knight, Len, & those 2 lottery picks isn't a bad haul. We could take Chriss/Dunn/Murray at #4 & Davis/Luwawu/Baldwin at #13.

But Melo doesn't want to go anywhere so this is all for nothing.

Here's a bit of potentially good news for those Knicks fans interested in free agent Mike Conley: some members of the Grizzlies front office are growing a bit concerned about the possibility of Conley leaving in free agency, per a source with knowledge of the situation. Memphis, which plans on using a video featuring Grizzlies part-owner Justin Timberlake as part of its recruiting pitch, per a source, can offer Conley a five-year deal worth approximately $124 million. Other clubs can ink Conley to a max contract for four years worth approximately $92 million. Both Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek and GM Steve Mills has mentioned point guard as a position of emphasis for New York this offseason.

I think he's saying it's not really 'small ball' when your center is 7'3"
but small ball is more of a style of play than actual height....

draymond green plays center but can handle a bit make a few plays in transition, I think KP has that ability as well  he just has to get his mechanics right..  draymond stretches the floor and can guard 1-5

I've seen KP guard a pg off the pick pretty well.. his long *** legs make it easy for him to keep up...

I think he's saying it's not really 'small ball' when your center is 7'3"
but small ball is more of a style of play than actual height....

draymond green plays center but can handle a bit make a few plays in transition, I think KP has that ability as well  he just has to get his mechanics right..  draymond stretches the floor and can guard 1-5

I've seen KP guard a pg off the pick pretty well.. his long *** legs make it easy for him to keep up...

I see him struggling a little trying to stay w/ a small ball 5

Back
Top Bottom