OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Didn't watch the game but I see Cleo getting some mins send him back to the d league so he can lead that squad to a championship.

Grant comin along well.. Thats the positive. Good sized guard who needs to work on his PG skills. His shot has improved . Confidence is up. These last few reps with extra minutes should do us well

if only he got these kinds of minutes all season :rolleyes

I just don't see Gallo as part of this team next year.

yeah, hes regressed. if grant keeps playing well, i dont see him on the squad next season, unless he takes a low deal around 3mil.

unless Galloway gets his 3pt% at or over 40% i'd rather roll with Grant, Wroten, & a free agent/draft pick at PG

he's also more of an undersized SG than a PG

agreed. also, if we still have caldo on our roster, we dont need 4 PGs. even though gallo is more of a SG, thats even less of a reason to keep him when we can sign a courtney lee/etc. to fill that position.

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Galloway byke for the low but we don't 'need' him byke.

I'd be shocked if we don't stretch Jose this summer.

How do you guys feel about Pookie? Was a big part of our team early on but then fell off a bit.

pookie did fall off a bit, but idk if that was mainly bc of his injury. i'd rather keep dwill though if i had to choose. he's really played well since the all star break. if we could keep both i'd be happy, but i doubt that'll happen.

I wouldn't be opposed to bringing Galloway byke for the low but we don't 'need' him byke.

I'd be shocked if we don't stretch Jose this summer.

How do you guys feel about Pookie? Was a big part of our team early on but then fell off a bit.

I think the only way we stretch Jose is if we have a pending deal and we need that money to sign that free agent.

don't know how much truth there is to this but it's concerning coming from the person running the team:

Isola: The Knicks spin, as told to Berman of the Post, has begun. BOTP claims Jackson is not "impressed" with Thibodeau, "who revels in crisis & chaos."

Back
Top Bottom