OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Bring in Masai Ujiri so he could trade Melo again for the second time.

Has a GM ever traded a player twice, working for 2 different teams? :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
roll.gif
at y'all acting like Fisher is something more than a steaming pile of ****
Enjoy Rambis! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I told ya Phil is not improving this team. We need a new coach and rambis is not the answer. But Phil got the answers we just have to be patient lol

Idk, I'd rather be patient w/ a guy who has plenty of championship experience. We almost doubled our wins from last season. That's technically improving when in the rebuilding mode. B/c we are rebuilding. Regardless if ppl in here seem to think we're playoff ready.

Getting rid of Phil for Ujiri would be the biggest plot twist ever.

It's seriously depressing that Phil is dead set on giving the full time position to his butt buddy without considering better candidates.

Last edited:
I've always wanted what Phil sold us on, a foundation, stability, and a winning culture. I want to emulate the Spurs and the Warriors.

The guys that took over Golden State are running it like a successful corporation.

This is the exact opposite of Dolan.

I though Phil could bring those tangibles but he sees this as a part time hobby.

You give the reigns to a guy like Thibs, he's going to die before he accepts failure. Plus players seem to love Thibs.

I like her.
laugh.gif

Phil better let go of this quest to build a stable of coaches that came from his coaching tree. You missed out in the only really good option in Kerr. Just hire a good coach. Rambis been terrible forever. At least Fisher was new.

Back
Top Bottom