OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I was playing 2k mypark and watching Knicks game on my MacBook at the same time. Damn, the struggle is real. I like Luke Babbitt. This guy can ball.

Melo is playing this contract out in NY.

I hope so.

I'm just saying if Melo wants out he has to make that decision soon. A lot of 'sources' are saying he'll ask for a trade if he doesn't like what we do in free agency? Well what would satisfy him? What if we sign Bazemore then Melo decides that's not enough? Now we're stuck with Bazemore for 4 years.

just signing bazemore isnt enough. we need a solid offseason or i actually want melo to leave. this team doesnt deserve him.

Haven't watched a game for 2 months. Struggling to get up early in the morning to watch Premier League Footy is more exciting.

Jesus could start at PG

good vision, elite leader, willing to die for the team

:lol:

This reminds me of the time my friends and I spent an entire Saturday night creating a "Super Team" with deities as created players on NBA 2K4. Our line up looked like this:

PG - Jesus
SG - Mohammed
SF- Buddha
PF - Vishnu
C - Zeus

We had dudes like Hercules, Abraham, Jacob, Gabriel, Krishna, and Raiden coming off the bench.

We also had another team lead by Satan to counter the Deity "Super Team", which included Hitler, Stalin, Nero, Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon, Hades and Mao Zedong.

Last edited:
Jesus could start at PG

good vision, elite leader, willing to die for the team

:lol:

This reminds me of the time my friends and I spent an entire Saturday night creating a "Super Team" with deities as created players on NBA 2K4. Our line up looked like this:

PG - Jesus
SG - Mohammed
SF- Buddha
PF - Vishnu
C - Zeus

We had dudes like Hercules, Abraham, Jacob, Gabriel, Krishna, and Raiden coming off the bench.

We also had another team lead by Satan to counter the Deity "Super Team", which included Hitler, Stalin, Nero, Caligula, Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon, Hades and Mao Zedong.

That starting 5 would be divine

Would you guys trade Melo for Kyrie Irving in the summer ? It'll be dope of Melo remains and we improve with em tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom