OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Gonna feel not real if we finally win it all one day. I might seriously cry. I need a knick ticker tape parade in my lifetime bro ....

You know how they have those "Super Bowl Babies"?

There's a high certainty that we'd see a little Hank running around 9-10 months after the Knicks a championship.

Last edited:
Rondo Batum Melo KP Lopez with Thibbs coaching would be absolutely unfair defensively. Wroten and Galloway coming off the bench with some bigs who can shoot would be crazy

Last edited:
Rondo's defense isn't close to what it was before he tore his ACL.

Have a feeling we let Galloway walk & roll with Grant/Wroten as the backups.

Rondo Batum Melo KP Lopez with Thibbs coaching would be absolutely unfair defensively. Wroten and Galloway coming off the bench with some bigs who can shoot would be crazy

Get Noah in the mix and you could have somethin.

Last edited:
unless Noah is willing to come off the bench & take a big paycut no thanks. our Melo/KP/Lopez frontcourt is among the best in the league, no need to mess with that.

every single dollar we have this summer needs to be spent on guards

Guards and shooters. Give me Dudley as a stretch 4 off the bench, three guards, two capable of starting, and were a 50 win team.

Really not a fan of Rondo. Dude did absolutely nothing to help the Kings. I know their problems are much more than a PG, but barely any improvement from last year.

Last edited:
I threw Noah in the mix cause of the thibs/Noah dynamic and cause his energy and attitude towards the game. And yes, ideally off the bench.

Rondo isn't my top choice at the point but I love the idea of a guy like him getting people easy baskets and being able to spread out and let him drive and find the man.

I'd take Jennings also, coming off a down year we could maybe get him on a good deal. He's still only 26.

Empty stats in my opinion. I've watched them play couple of times this year, honestly feels like all Rondo wants to do is pad his assist #s. Idk after his Boston days he's just not the same.

Back
Top Bottom