OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Would you guys trade Melo for Kyrie Irving in the summer ? It'll be dope of Melo remains and we improve with em tho

my co worker and i were actually talking about that the other day. if they want a super team...

russ signs with the clips
kyrie and fillers for melo
cp for k love and fillers

sounds stupid as hell, but russ is gonna go back to LA, love is on the outs and would go back to home to LA, and the knicks are in dire need of a PG. it works out for everyone really. even though it'll never happen :lol:

Would you guys trade Melo for Kyrie Irving in the summer ? It'll be dope of Melo remains and we improve with em tho

my co worker and i were actually talking about that the other day. if they want a super team...

russ signs with the clips
kyrie and fillers for melo
cp for k love and fillers

sounds stupid as hell, but russ is gonna go back to LA, love is on the outs and would go back to home to LA, and the knicks are in dire need of a PG. it works out for everyone really. even though it'll never happen :lol:

That might be my last straw with this team. Kyrie would get hurt and the next 4 years we would see KP get really good then traded away

CewnDQAWwAMrX6W.jpg:large

we did it!!!!

So what's going on with the lakers right now? Lol
A dude with slits in his eyebrow recorded a conversation with his overrated/cornballish teammate who is engaged to some fraud rapper broad  that should have been private, and then some how the recording "leaked", team has turned their back on dude with dumb eyebrows,  typical LA stuff Proph, nothing to see. Maybe it's in the Lakers Code of Ethics, first Fisher, now this dude.

Last edited:
So what's going on with the lakers right now? Lol

A dude with slits in his eyebrow recorded a conversation with his overrated/cornballish teammate who is engaged to some fraud rapper broad  that should have been private, and then some how the recording "leaked", team has turned their back on dude with dumb eyebrows,  typical LA stuff Proph, nothing to see. Maybe it's in the Lakers Code of Ethics, first Fisher, now this dude.

:lol:

Langston Galloway is 163 mins away (23.3 mpg) from satisfying starters criteria. Would jump QO/cap hold from $1,180,431 to $2,725,003

Galloway is averaging 18.3 minuter per game over Knicks last 6 games... He had been averaging 27.2 mpg in Knicks previous 28 games.

even more reason to play Grant :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom