OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Wroten mixing concentrated Kool-aid into his Dasani bottles?

Not sure why Evan Turner is so unpopular here. He's not a flashy scorer or someone who fills up the stat sheet, but he plays hard defense and stays within the system. The guy is very coachable and has a lot of intangibles you need to get your team into the playoffs.

He would be a nice replacement if Afflalo leaves.

So basically he's Arron Afflalo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wroten mixing concentrated Kool-aid into his Dasani bottles?

Not sure why Evan Turner is so unpopular here. He's not a flashy scorer or someone who fills up the stat sheet, but he plays hard defense and stays within the system. The guy is very coachable and has a lot of intangibles you need to get your team into the playoffs.

He would be a nice replacement if Afflalo leaves.

So basically he's Arron Afflalo [emoji]129300[/emoji]

that's exactly what every team getting Arron Afflalo says until they see him play :rofl: :rofl:

So knick fans, even when they were winning, it was full of disappointment

It's always been that way lol

They choked badly

This is why nowadays I just laugh at the current Knicks

Last edited:
That Ewing missed layup is the worst memory I have from my childhood. I still can hear my dad screaming, "Why didn't you ******* dunk it?!" and my mom just sitting in the living room saying "Awwwwhhhhhhhhhh. Why he miss? He was so close!"

Starks shooting us out of the Finals is #2. Every missed 3 slowly killed my dad even more and more.

Favorite Knicks moment was when the Bulls were playing and it got down to the wire and all I heard was " Smith, Block , Smith, Block, Smith... " I laughed so hard, he was right there and was getting owned. Charles Smith was the man....

1) Why was Jeffries in the game in that situation?
2) Why was Jeffries touching the ball in that situation?

And that is why '99 was so damn special. We got lucky so many times during that run. Even tho we lost to the Spurs, it was very memorable.

That Ewing missed layup is the worst memory I have from my childhood. I still can hear my dad screaming, "Why didn't you ******* dunk it?!" and my mom just sitting in the living room saying "Awwwwhhhhhhhhhh. Why he miss? He was so close!"

Starks shooting us out of the Finals is #2. Every missed 3 slowly killed my dad even more and more.
We got he same dad??? 

Back
Top Bottom