OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
KP might be our saving grace for free agency. Other than him there is no one on our roster that would entice anyone to sign with us unless we grossly over pay.

We have some good pieces in Melo, KP, Dwill, Grant, Pookie, Gallo, and Lopez. We just need a few more and we'll be fine. The biggest issue will be who our coach is. That's gonna determine who comes here.

I promise. You , if Rambis stays. Or if phil hires shaw I will quit on this team.

Co-sign

KP might be our saving grace for free agency. Other than him there is no one on our roster that would entice anyone to sign with us unless we grossly over pay.

We have some good pieces in Melo, KP, Dwill, Grant, Pookie, Gallo, and Lopez. We just need a few more and we'll be fine. The biggest issue will be who our coach is. That's gonna determine who comes here.

I promise. You , if Rambis stays. Or if phil hires shaw I will quit on this team.

Co-sign
Gotta get Thibs to make free agents feel like this team is for real about winning.

George karl essentially said our offense is predictable and that it was easy to disrupt .

The same thing pretty much every nba staff has said.

The problem is more than talent, its systemic.

Kyle lowry and jj reddick laughed at our antiquated system on their podcasts

Im sure their sentiments are shared by numerous other players

Everyone sees that we are playing an ancient style of basketball

Why do we ... Ahhh whatever

Life of a knicks fan

I'm also sure the word is out that we can't guard the Pick and Roll. Everytime I see teams running the pick and roll on us. They also know we love to switch.

Systematically, we're well behind most teams in the NBA.

My birthday is in October
laugh.gif
Bet you're still going to go raw, you earned it.

Back
Top Bottom