OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Yeah, sounds like Melo is outta here.

Looks like we'll be getting that floor up rebuilding with KP at the helm that so many fans seem to want.

Doesn't sound like he's leaving, sounds like he's tired of not having a plan in place that's followed on—tired of not having consistency in the front office and personnel. Hiring Thibs is a much needed step in the right direction.

roll.gif

I needed that ... I'll always hate Phil for the Bulls days btw. Been with my arms crossed , straight faced since he got here ....
Agreed, hated him even more when he went to LA with his front running a**

Was hella excited as everyone else when he came here tho, but we need results now. Biggest market and we been trash since.....

That sprewell commercial is low key sad :frown:

It's like they made fun of the '99 Knicks with David Robinson being in it :lol: :smh:

We had mad opportunities to upgrade our PG situation and didn't.

Phil def goofed on that front.

Even if you want to stick to that tired *** triangle offense, at least bring in some point guards who can compete with the new breed of killer PGs....even if it's only on one end of the floor.

We've consistently had the worst back court in the league for years. This is the PG era, no kind of triangle, octagon or parallelogram will make Curry, Westbrook, Lillard, Lowry, Parker, Kyrie, CP3 etc disappear.

How can you claim to be a defense minded executive and put together one of the most porous perimeter defending backcourts ever?

I've been saying it for YEARS: NYC IS TOUGH GUARD ORIENTED CITY, that should be our team identity.

That's what brought us our only chips with Clyde and Earl. No better time to go back to that than now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom