OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Random thought but I just realized I've been on NT for a long time lol 15 years with the other sn, 14 on this one. Damn, time really flies when the Knicks suck for the majority of that time period :rofl:

It's like we're forgetting who the opponents were...I want some of your drugs if you thought we were going to win, :lol:

Stop being a baby back *****, and stand with your team Melo. It IS sad to see but if you "committed" to this team then moping around in a corner looking despondent isn't helping anyone. I've gotta say, it might be the media and on-court/off-court things intersecting but Melo seems like he's bugging out as of late. Free that man if he's miserable.

CduMx5OUYAANk6Z

Melo, pls free yourself. You don't deserve this. Go win games. :frown:

Agreed. I surely hope he gets a ring before he retires.

Curry was dancing with Calderon too much in the first quarter. :x

Gotta give Melo credit for going through hard times on the court

Off the court we all know he's living fine :lol:

KP looked tired as hell. He got to get used to the NBA season is all.

Had to talk trash to @RUVILLA  on twitter. When their PA based store was asking if the Knicks won last night? What's your teams record tho??????

i hate that we're gonna ruin the future of our franchise by making him post up 20' from the basket

Melissa Rohlin@melissarohlin 24h24 hours ago

Horry said he'd pick Pop over Phil Jackson: "He treats everybody the same on the team, whether you’re a starter or the 12th man."

UCK u Phillip

Saw most of the game last night. I didn't really understand why Rambis had KP playing so late into a game that was over by halftime.

Melissa Rohlin@melissarohlin 24h24 hours ago

Horry said he'd pick Pop over Phil Jackson: "He treats everybody the same on the team, whether you’re a starter or the 12th man."

UCK u Phillip
Been saying this the longest. Anyone who has consistently watched the two coach, and isn't an MJ meatrider, knows that Pop is better. I watched a lot of Bulls in the 90s and way more Spurs than I have any real reason to. Phil is slightly overrated. Great motivator and the triangle is a great system, although complex. But if I had to choose one I'm choosing Pop 9 times out of 10. He gets the most out of his rosters from the top to the end of the bench.

Back
Top Bottom