OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
The broad is the reason Fish got seen with Matt Barnes hands.

I lost a LOT of respect for Fisher after that incident.

His open note "response" addressing the whole Matt Barnes situation seemed incredibly imprudent and filled with voided semblance. Justifying not being "close" with Matt Barnes during their time together in LA as a reason to be with the guys ex-wife is a sorry reason in my eyes. Much like many close-knit groups of organizations, whether it be a social club, work environment or any fraternal organization, there's this line of respect for eachother. Derek Fisher crossed that line.

The man was a highly public figure in NYC and could've had any woman of his choosing. Why did he choose to go after an ex-wife of a former teammate? I cannot excuse him for that. This type of behavior tells me more about this guys character and morals than anything else. I would never want to associate myself with someone like that.

Good riddance.

I want Phil fired. Rambis should never be allowed near Porzingis again. Get someone who knows the modern NBA in here and clean this **** up.

Hire a real ****ing coach and let them run any system they want. This situation is so horrible.

Rambis is just awful, man. I get it's hard to get someone on short notice and mid-season to be a legit replacement coach.. but if I was the GM/President/whatever and heard my coach say "I want Porzingis to play some 3", I'd tell him right then and there that **** won't fly.

We have a 7'3" kid who can shoot 3's, block shots, and defend the rim... and you want to put him at the 3? Insanity.

Rambis is just awful, man. I get it's hard to get someone on short notice and mid-season to be a legit replacement coach.. but if I was the GM/President/whatever and heard my coach say "I want Porzingis to play some 3", I'd tell him right then and there that **** won't fly.

We have a 7'3" kid who can shoot 3's, block shots, and defend the rim... and you want to put him at the 3? Insanity.

We're about to ruin the only good thing that's happened to us in 15 years. Rambis wanting him to post up 20' from the rim
pisses me off. Run some pick & pop to get him easy looks, not contested jumpers every time. Towns is killing it with Rubio & we have KP trying to go 1 on 1. So frustrating.

Rambis said he doesn't want KP playing for Latvia this summer. C'mon man. As a young player you should want him playing as much ball as possible. Also playing for your country in the Olympics is one of the biggest honors a player could receive.

I'm had just about enough of the Phil & Fisher/Rambis era.

I hate how Jeff Van Gundy, who just said he'd like to coach again the other day, isn't even an option. Has problems with Dolan and Phil probably wouldn't hire such a veteran. Such bull ****. He is by far the best fit. Defensive genius and wouldn't burn anyone out.
JVG quit on us last time, he'll definitely quit on this team again if he even entertains taking the job which is unlikely.

At this point dude keeps saying he wants to come back and coach. I think he's a career commentator from here on out.

I don't mind him not playing for Latvia since he's already hit a wall minutes wise in the NBA and for him to keep playing rather than resting and working on his game could be too much for his body.

considering our season is gonna end in a month, i think he'll have enough time to rest before the olympics. as much as i am concerned about his health, i think he needs to maybe find more confidence and get more experience by playing. rambis hasnt really been helping his development and even though hes a tough kid, he needs to play without a knicks uni for a while. i think it'll do him some good.

Back
Top Bottom