OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters

Was just telling my wife about how devastated I was when this happened. Thanks proph…
giphy.gif

Phil just compared Steph to Chris Jackson & Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf guys....he may be getting senile.
No he's not.. Me and my boy was just having this discussion two Friday's ago.. Steph is MAR 2.5 with the capt America juice... Go YouTube his 51 pt h&m and tell me u don't see similarities

Phil just compared Steph to Chris Jackson & Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf guys....he may be getting senile.
No he's not.. Me and my boy was just having this discussion two Friday's ago.. Steph is MAR 2.5 with the capt America juice... Go YouTube his 51 pt h&m and tell me u don't see similarities
I was just about to come back here & say that Phil actually wasn't that much off if you think about it. Abdul-Rauf's run was really special although it was short lived. We kinda gotta be careful to not be too caught up in the moment that we don't realize that he's right.

I just realized something while you dudes were quoting each other....isn't Abdul-Rauf the same Chris Jackson? Dudes were making it seem they were two different people lol

I remember when he played in Denver

Last edited:
Amar'e sending shots :smh:

Amar'e Stoudemire had this interesting comment on Jeremy Lin's Knicks tenure: "If he stayed it would've been cool. But everyone wasn't a fan of him being the new star. So he didn't stay long. But Jeremy was a great, great guy. Great teammate. He put the work in and we're proud of him to have his moment. A lot of times you gotta enjoy someone's success. And that wasn't the case for us during that stretch."

Amar'e on if he 'feels' for Melo being on a losing team: "It's tough. When u get involved in that situation, u have to take ownership of it"

Amare on the triangle offense: "I thought it was great. Maybe three-fourths of the team thought it was great." Says not all Knicks bought in

Amar'e on the Knicks: "I was so involved with creating a positive atmosphere (w/NYK) but now it seems to have went the opposite way."

Amar'e Stoudemire on the Knicks' issues recently: "It's been a lot going on and it hasn't really been great."

Back
Top Bottom