OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Grant played well in the 1st half & got us back in the game. Nowhere to be found in the 2nd half.

unbelieveable

Run up on Dolan real quick
tumblr_n7nw2w1nPq1qfwa93o1_400.gif

Rambis says the fact that the Knicks run the "same, repetitive play" is "problematic."

Kurt, isn't it your JOB to not run the "same repetitive play" all game? **** this team

Rambis says the fact that the Knicks run the "same, repetitive play" is "problematic."

Kurt, isn't it your JOB to not run the "same repetitive play" all game? **** this team
I really don't understand what I'm hearing now.if not Rambus, who calls the plays? I know some teams met the PG run the offense, but I doubt that's outlet situation.

Rambis goes on pronhub at halftime instead of going over the first half.

Last edited:
only the Knicks could give someone a 10-day then play him for a minute & 48 seconds.

Jose & Sasha shouldn't even see the floor anymore. We know what they bring to the floor (not much).

If the Spurs gave up on you with guaranteed money owed, then there is something wrong. They even made Bonner a serviceable player.

Back
Top Bottom