OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
we didn't really need to sign anyone unless they would impact the game, other than that we just need a tighter rotation that can get minutes together and gel.

i thougt Rambis' rotations tonight were damn near perfect

had 2 starters on the floor most of the time, no Sasha, & brought the G2 backcourt byke. only thing i didn't like was Melo played 34 minutes again.

Oh so we won? Didn't even know there was a game tonight.

:lol: @ the posting about Andre Miller and Ty Lawson on here. No need to sign anybody for the rest of the season. It's a wash.

Dolan had PTSD over the Bargs trade.

I get the feeling Lowry wouldn't have flourished here though. Which wouldn't have surprised any of us. I know dude had a come to Jesus moment with Masai Ujiri and that's when he started making changes to elevate his game. Who knows if that ever happens on this team.

I think the dumbest stance I've ever taken during all my years here was defending that Bargs trade. I think at the time I said it wasn't THAT bad. Some stupid **** like when it came down to it, you're "only" looking at a 1st rounder for Bargs, and everything was filler or expendable.

SMH

Dumb ***.

Last edited:
It wasn't that bad at the time because we all figured we would be a power in the east for years. So everyone was thinking it would be a pick in the 20's.

You can still get good players late in the draft. Grunwald did a decent job as gm but this had to be his worst trade.

Everyone was saying how stupid it was and they were proved right.

He had just came off back-to-back injury plagued seasons. I think it was like 56 combined games in 2 seasons or whatever. His contract sucked and everyone knew Toronto wanted to get rid of him. There really was absolutely no need to throw a 1st in that transaction.

But that's when Glen was a desperate puppet trying to keep his job and CAA ran the Knicks.

3 ******* draft picks for his weak ***.

He could score at one point, but not when we traded for him. He's gonna be out the league soon.

I thought Bargs would help us, but there's no need to include 1st rounders unless you're getting a all star in return. He was on a heavy decline in that point of his career. Desperate move to say the least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom