OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Shout out to Allen Iverson for keeping it real since '96 :lol:

Not even surprised he showed up in a fitted, gold chain and reebok gear to his hall of fame induction

nope i wouldnt even consider trading melo... he could retire a knick for all i care... he needs to get the respect ewing never got and we traded him for no reason when he should of finished his career here...i know ewing got to the finals twice and melo didnt but melo gets my respect for being the first superstar wanting to come here... this franchise was trash for a long time and stat came here just for the money but was only good for that 1 year...
I agree with your sentiments, but I'd do it for Simmons just since it would really position us for 10+ years of great basketball if him and KP pan out together. Now, regardless, it isn't happening so who cares.

I agree with your sentiments, but I'd do it for Simmons just since it would really position us for 10+ years of great basketball if him and KP pan out together. Now, regardless, it isn't happening so who cares.

Only if we could get a few smart veterans to surround them.

Melo been a lowkey humble-god while he been in NY.
See how everybody turning on fisher and everything crashing down on him (media & NBA-wise)...

So glad Melo aint sacrificing his character in this corrupt market and just making his moves lowkey. They've been trying to destroy this man Melo & he remains strong. Much respect

I want to know why the celtics would ever want kevin love that much. or why anyone else would. seems like complete bs.

This had to have been leaked by Boston or Cleveland

Phil said Melo's not available & Melo doesn't wanna be traded. I don't even know why this is news tbh.

What do we get outta this? Draft picks and Mozgov
sick.gif
could end up being ben simmons and mozgov

can you imagine ben simmons and kp6 together. 

Back
Top Bottom