OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Batum for Max? :x

It's not optimal... Not for any team, and I want the Lakers to get him, and would be :x & :D at the same time for Batum to LA for the max, or 85-90% of it.

But that's how the way things work in the NBA.. If you can't keep improving through the draft, you have to do so with FA.

Knicks are not what the Spurs were last year, a playoff team with a lot of established pieces, and cap space.

Knicks have to overpay to improve.

And there's really not going to be better options out there that make sense, are much cheaper, and make the Knicks much better.

Last edited:
Batum for Max? :x

i was talking about this with one of my friends earlier, we're not in a position where guys will take less money to come here. If we want Conley, Batum, etc. we're gonna have to offer max.

Another reason i like Fournier/Bazemore for this team is cause i don't think they'll command a max deal.

Wow. 
mean.gif

So this is what Phil thinking he was straying away from the triangle was about? This ***** Fisher running a Hexagon on current players SMH. **** boy.

Last edited:
I hear you guys, but for so long we've overpaid guys just for us to remain mediocre lol.

Unfortunately we are in no other position. We literally have 0 leverage. We also can't go into FA w/ a past mindset. We have to just hope things pan out regardless of how they ended up in the past.

Russell is trash b
disagree. im not gonna rant about why i think differently because thats been done a million times by others, but hes young putting up reasonable numbers idk what most expected so early. im not gonna lie and say i didnt have higher expectations right away. you gotta be realistic hes and hes got plenty of time to improve. not to mention he plays for the worst coach in the league who seems like he doesn't even want him there 

Unfortunately we are in no other position. We literally have 0 leverage. We also can't go into FA w/ a past mindset. We have to just hope things pan out regardless of how they ended up in the past.

I'm a battered NY sports fan :lol:

You forgot to add a 3rd team to keep Nick Young the f away from here. :lol:

I'm good with our frontcourt. That backcourt though :x. Outside of the Grant for THJ trade Phil's been terrible at making trades so i'm not too excited.

Do you go as far as buying low for Markieff or Lawson?

Last edited:
Dwight can still play but we don't have a need for him.

No thanks on Markieff or Lawson, don't need any guys with off the court problems.

dwight would be cool for this team but a pg is more important... even if we got dwight with no pg it wouldnt help much

Trading for Dwight at this stage of his career and where the team is at would be such a typical Knicks move.

Doubt they even have the assets to trade for him anyway. KP is obviously untouchable.

I'm good with our frontcourt. That backcourt though :x. Outside of the Grant for THJ trade Phil's been terrible at making trades so i'm not too excited.

Do you go as far as buying low for Markieff or Lawson?
What do you mean terrible at making trades? He's barely made any.

Lawson maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom