OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Didn't catch the game last night. Judging from what I've read/heard from the media this morning, it seems like Fisher got out-coached by Brad Stevens. The season is still at hand and we can make a push to the playoffs, but Fisher needs to do something about how the team is carrying themselves.

Melo needs to call for a players only meeting or do something to light a fire under these guys. The season isn't lost yet.

I'm a Celtics fan but my thread is quiet.

What did you guys think of those flagrant fouls last night?
sick.gif

Iigh so I watched the highlights earlier....

Right now we've got AA iso'ing and Dwill.. also saw Gallo do it a few times and KP now facing up and Iso'ing.

Melo is the only guy that should ISO but he's too busy trying to direct stuff out there.

It should just be spread em out.. we need to get a guy who can run PnR and run a ton of weaves and ball screens when you're not running PnR.

That's what Boston did last night.. PnR, PnPop, and Ball screens.

We need a trade badly. Put these fools on alert. Too comfortable!!!

And last but not least **** Fisher!

Dealing with idiots all morning talking about the Knicks need to start with getting rid of Melo , he's too selfish, they'll never win with him .... I'm bout to get violent .....

Dealing with idiots all morning talking about the Knicks need to start with getting rid of Melo , he's too selfish, they'll never win with him .... I'm bout to get violent .....
They probably just tune in to ESPN highlights & never watch a single game. Seems like the go-to phrase for ppl who hate on Melo. As if we were extremely successful before he arrived. Ironically, we haven't won a game this season w/o him 
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna sit patiently & see if any moves are made by the deadline. Anything can happen. I'm not gonna get too upset about how things are going. That seems to be the theme of this year's team. They haven't decided if they wanna be a winning team or a losing team. A huge rollercoaster year for us.

Nah, just fed up with stupidity. Clowns need to realize we got that piece, now let's give him a squad. I have no idea what Melo does that turns so many fans ....

You think it could be ...... racist ?

Nah, just fed up with stupidity. Clowns need to realize we got that piece, now let's give him a squad. I have no idea what Melo does that turns so many fans ....

They're just too brain dead to think for themselves.

Idk what it is with Melo either. The dislike almost seems personal to a lot of people, and it always boils down to "he doesn't pass". This is an old article I like to refer to.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/carmelo-anthonys-assist-numbers-are-not-the-problem/149330776

According to SportsVU, Anthony has registered 6.5 assist opportunities per game in 2013, averaging just 2.8 assists overall. So that means in every game, there are up to 4 shots that if converted, would lead to a greater assist total for Anthony. The Knicks are converting 43% of Anthony's passes into shots. If we compare that number to the gold standard of Lebron James, the numbers are staggering. The Heat convert 57% of James' passes into baskets.

He's the vessel of people's hate for the cornrows, tats & baggy clothes, post-Jordan, Olympic Bronze era.

Idk what it is with Melo either. The dislike almost seems personal to a lot of people, and it always boils down to "he doesn't pass". This is an old article I like to refer to.

https://www.sny.tv/knicks/news/carmelo-anthonys-assist-numbers-are-not-the-problem/149330776

According to SportsVU, Anthony has registered 6.5 assist opportunities per game in 2013, averaging just 2.8 assists overall. So that means in every game, there are up to 4 shots that if converted, would lead to a greater assist total for Anthony. The Knicks are converting 43% of Anthony's passes into shots. If we compare that number to the gold standard of Lebron James, the numbers are staggering. The Heat convert 57% of James' passes into baskets.
Been stating assist opp's for years but no one cares.

I only mention racism joking but then again I'm hearing people say "we got Porzingis, we dont need Melo" ... really ? Kid is good but c'mon, lets be for real.

I just notice alot of people who had no interest in the Knicks all of a sudden are die hard fans and are the ones who irritate me with this opinion :smh:

Just salty as hell on this rainy gloomy day ...

Melo and KP are the only positives this year. **** Fisher I hope We trade for Barnes you *****.

Back
Top Bottom