OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
2012-13 seems so far away [emoji]128542[/emoji].

Safe to say fat boy feltons been our most solid PG in the past 5 years?

Memories of Novak , Kurt thomas foot game, melo as a deadly 3P shooter. Damn

I still think if Stat would have been healthy and playing like he did his first year here we would have been a great team :smh:

I still think if Stat would have been healthy and playing like he did his first year here we would have been a great team :smh:

You obviously watched the first half of Stats first season. Stat was killing it.

Speaking of Stoudemires what ever happened to Damon?

You obviously watched the first half of Stats first season. Stat was killing it.

I forgot all about him until yesterday when they bought him up during the trivia for shortest players to make the all star game. Are they related?

No, they're not....last name are spelled slightly different too

Mighty Mouse was cool in Toronto.

Last edited:

I forgot all about him until yesterday when they bought him up during the trivia for shortest players to make the all star game. Are they related?
Only reason he crossed my mind was a post game interview Jordan did, (I watched Iverson's 44pt rookie game against the Bulls the other night) and Jordan said the only player he's seen as fast was D Stoudemire, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
It should just be spread em out.. we need to get a guy who can run PnR and run a ton of weaves and ball screens when you're not running PnR.

That's what Boston did last night.. PnR, PnPop, and Ball screens.
Tyler Zeller killed us in the 4th. Tyler ******* Zeller.

I still think if Stat would have been healthy and playing like he did his first year here we would have been a great team
mean.gif
  Stat fell off soon as Melo came and stole his shine. He hasn't recovered since

Last edited:
Fisher's a ******* clown. you don't get a participation trophy in the NBA.

win some damn games or get the hell outta here

So my Knicks beat Boston when Melo hurt his knee and got taken out of the 2nd half. But now I don't get what happened when he was there for the whole game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom