OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I don't even wanna make the playoffs anymore.

We would just get blown out and swept.

Get fisher outta here

So fishers clown *** is going to leave prozingis on the bench the whole 4th quarter almost?

Fisher is really into this keeping Kristaps' "humble" thing.

I think its kinda obvious at this point. Even said we don't run plays when asked if they are gonna involve him more....LOL c'mon son.

Once again Galloway proves he does not belong as a starter. He has 1 good game every so often and everyone is on his nuts and then he plays like trash for weeks.

Last edited:
Once again Galloway proves he does not belong as a starter. He has 1 good game every so often and everyone is on his nuts and then he plays like trash for weeks.

he's a role player, not a starter

sadly he's our best option at PG

You about to be on suicide watch when our big move of the offseason is signing Tony Wroten.:lol:

Sonnnnnnn... :smh:
That would be horrible but a real possibilty. What's our salary cap looling like? Aren't we in a position to break the bank yet after letting 95% of the team go last season?

Last edited:
i'm this close to giving up on Jerian Grant...

i hate giving up on players after a season but the NBA game just looks too fast for him. hope he proves me wrong.

was -17 tonight in only 7 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom