OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Fisher had it figured out pretty good for a little stretch. Then immediately fell back into old bad habits. Lineups are bizzarre again, continuity is gone. His answers are infuriating and theres really no words i can say to describe how disrepectful that is to fans. What exactly are you doing then ?

Fisher had it figured out pretty good for a little stretch. Then immediately fell back into old bad habits. Lineups are bizzarre again, continuity is gone. His answers are infuriating and theres really no words i can say to describe how disrepectful that is to fans. What exactly are you doing then ?
dont be fooled. he had nothing figured out. this team plays well DESPITE his "coaching" not because of it. i didnt give him an ounce of credit during the stretch and will never. that answer about running plays is everything you need to know about this guy.

ive already come to grips with the fact that we will have to stomach him for the rest of the season. but beyond that is absolutely devastating to even think about. another summer league of this guy, another season. ughhhhh 

arron is completely useless when hes not making shots... at least other guys like dwill and lance provide defense, hustle and rebounding

I'm really disappointed in his defense. I thought he was above average defender for his positions but he's certainly not.

He lets better fg percentages to opponent sg's than their average...

I hope he can step it up on defense.

Sometimes he insist too much on offense but thats also relevant with poor coaching and our stagnant offense...

AA had a stretch where he still had garbage shot selection but it was dropping. I thought maybe that was just his game, being that he's averaged decent scoring numbers at times in his career. But nah dude was just getting lucky or on some hot streak hitting those chucks.

Dude is a complete black hole too.

Last edited:
I think, when the Knicks look to AA when KP can't get untracked or in foul trouble it is either sink or swim.

In the case against the Warriors, AA went 2 for 12 thanks in part to lockdown D by Klay.

He also traded baskets against Toronto in a loss. In the game against the Bobcats, Jeremy Lin DESTROYED AA. Just by cutting and driving to the basket at will.

THAT is part of the problem with the Knicks. Opposing guards just walk into the lane for an easy bucket.

Part of that has to do with the fact the guards can't stay with their man or late with the help.

Remember how bad the Knicks were with caldo n sasha starting?
Remember how much better we became when afflalo came to takeover starting sg duties?
Imagine when we get a legit backcourt

Back
Top Bottom