OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
new poll: Which one of us is most likely to appear on Four Courses by JB Smoove?

i vote for onewearz

I get the feeling Steve Kerr wants to break the Bulls record

Just saying :nerd:

As an NBA fan, it's interesting to see what's been going on. However, the Bulls did it when the league was so much tougher and rules were different. Not to take away from what the Warriors have been doing this season... They will end up as one of the best teams in NBA history. It's just that the league now is softer. I miss 90s basketball :lol:

Anyways, that's my little rant.

Had a warriors fan sitting next me just screaming the whole game. mad annoying. i get it your team is beating ours but sit your as down and shutup

I dont even care about the L. its just that dude was being an idiot the whole game. everyone was looking towards my direction like it was me. He made the game unenjoyable. this 1 guy sitting by me was like his as would get so beat lol

Dudes was wild aggy in the NBA thread talmbout "oh my gosh we're playing so wacky how are we up by 11 u guyz suck lolz"

Like fam Sasha Vujacic still gets minutes on our squad, relax

Back
Top Bottom