OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
More trade rumors. This time involving Derrick Rose.

13zxu9t.jpg

Oh & 6 MORE DAYS LEFT TO VOTE FOR MELO AND KP IN THE ALL STAR GAME GET THOSE VOTES IN

YOU MAY THINK YOUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT BUT TRUST ME IT DOES

HELP MELO BEAT OUT A GUY WITH A SUB 30% FT PERCENTAGE

YES IM YELLING AT YOU

I don't hate the Rose rumor at all. Fills a great need. We also don't need him to score 30+ to win.

I don't hate the Rose rumor at all. Fills a great need. We also don't need him to score 30+ to win.

Rose refuses to play through any pain and he's always hurt. He essentially said he's in it for the money now and if he feels like he's not a 100% in anyway he's not playing. Leave that ho on the Bulls.

Rose's contract makes it almost impossible to find a workable deal for him and then there is the fact that he might be worse than Calderon at this point. Big no.

I'd love to spin the wheels on a guy like Tony Wroten. We need to be constantly trying to find guys who can be here and develop with Porzingis for the future. There is a player in him somewhere, would love to sign him for the rest of the year.

C'mon fellas ain't NY had enough injury prone/rehabbed players. Especially with a huge contract. Phil soul be a good mentor but he can't heal...

Back
Top Bottom