OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Seeing Lance Thomas' shot chart during the last game reminded me of this from the offseason where we messed with onewearz about watching the tank :lol:
-

watching the tank is ur own fault b. like there's millions of tv shows/movies/good basketball teams, and you chose to watch our team lose on purpose? :lol:  
Son deserves a Purple Heart for that.

my man is the only dude with the full scouting report and tendencies of Lance Thomas and Ricky Ledo.

dude has Langston Galloway's shot chart etched on his bedroom wall.

i heard he got a man bun because of Lou Amundson

dude traded for Travis Wear in his 2K franchise because he knows exactly how to use him

One of my friends who I haven't seen in a while rocks a man bun these days. Last time I saw him all I could think about is damn, dude is a mini Lou Admundson.
:rofl:

I love you dudes.

"my man is the only dude with the full scouting report and tendencies of Lance Thomas and Ricky Ledo"

i'm dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dude traded for Travis Wear in his 2K franchise because he knows exactly how to use him
Real tears 
laugh.gif

The memories of last season defined in those series of long *** quotes LMAO 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Amir Johnson is a jerk for knocking down Lopez's shoe during a dead ball. It's one thing to do it while in play, but during a dead ball? Then this guy has the nerve to puff his chest after making that lucky bank shot.

Back
Top Bottom