OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Homie KP said the #CrowdWasLit tho!

pimp.gif
KP really with it though 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Great game last night. A joy to watch. KP pulling up from Steph Curry range though? And that putback? Sheesh. We're really just a few pieces away from truly being competitive. Also need Derek Fisher to continue learning. 

Homie KP said the #CrowdWasLit tho!

pimp.gif
KP really with it though 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Great game last night. A joy to watch. KP pulling up from Steph Curry range though? And that putback? Sheesh. We're really just a few pieces away from truly being competitive. Also need Derek Fisher to continue learning. 
We're already competitive. We're a piece or 2 away from being a real contender though. Fisher also looks like he's beginning to get it. I really hope he is.

Word, give credit where credit is due. Fisher shortened his rotation and looks like he really has a cohesive unit he uses.

He's even pulling KP a bit early in the first so when Melo gets pulled, we still have KP out there. We were hard on him (justifiably so), so I just wanna acknowledge that he's got a lot better.

But don't think the heat is off, son. Don't **** this up.
laugh.gif

I didn't expect Kevin Seraphin to be the fist Knick to hit the dab 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sam Amick is saying we're actively looking for an upgrade at PG :nerd:

Last edited:
Im not paying attention to any rumors from this team until something actually happens.

Phil has been superb with keeping everything under wraps. Im sure everybody knows we're looking for a PG buuuuut will something actually happen?

Stay tuned on the next episode of....

Still don't believe in Fisher yet. You can't fully judge until the team/players go on slumps and he has to deal with injuries to see. Right now the coaching staff and whoever is involved has seemed to found a rotation that works though.

The dude I'm really impressed with is Melo. People said he couldn't change and that you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but my man is going through a Melomorphosis (use that for a headline b) rn. Dude has fully bought in to the team concept. But once again gotta see if he goes back to old habits when dealing with adversity.

Also, don't see anyone slandering the triangle anymore. But for the first time in a long time it looks like we have a real offense. The amount of close to the basket postups we get is awesome, and players look like they actually have real footwork at times. I think Melo's may have actually improved too.

I'm not going to get my hopes up because if the Knicks have done one thing to me over the years, it's build my hopes up just to let me down time after time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom