OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
reps for almost everyone on the last page. im glad some of you actually watch games and can analyze whats on the court vs pointing fingers at the stat sheet.

apparently Phil's looking for a scoring guard :nerd:

the article mentioned guys like Kevin Martin :smile:rolleyes) & Brandon Jennings :smile:rolleyes)

apparently Phil's looking for a scoring guard
nerd.gif

the article mentioned guys like Kevin Martin (
eyes.gif
) & Brandon Jennings (
eyes.gif
)
Phil is going to have to move on if those are the only two choices.

for me personally i cant realistically judge melo careeer and say its a failure just because he aint reach the chip... his best roster had guys like AI, chauncey, amare and tyson and while these are good players they are nothing to brag about to say melo should have done better with those teams...

Yeesh...

And here I thought the kid was going to ruin his future messing with the Eastern Euro chicks of NYC. Looks like KP likes some color on his women :smokin

Last edited:
 [h1]IAN BEGLEYESPN STAFF WRITER [/h1] 
Here's Derek Fisher when asked about Jerian Grant, who has played a total of 3 minutes in the last 3 games: "Just trying to make some adjustments, do some things different. It's not because Jerian can't do something or isn't capable of doing things. His opportunity, it will be there again I'm sure -- whether it's tonight or soon. And I'm sure he'll be ready to take advantage of it."
This ******* guy I swear mean
mean.gif
. This guy has no reasoning for his decisions. Literally just goes with the wind. The fact he thought this was an explanation when all he says is "Well I just kinda thought it was a good idea at the time but that could change." Phil really needs to slap some sense into this guy sheesh

KP is officially an American after looking at shorty.

Don't even need to apply for citizenship, he just is.

Back
Top Bottom