OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Nic Batum needs to be our #1 priority this summer

obviously we'll be going after Durant but once he turns us down we need to sign Batum. prototypical triangle player.

**** the "hard to officiate" BS. I've seen dudes headband rearranged numerous times after getting hacked across his head and still not get a foul call. Their is certainly an agenda against Melo and the knicks

I'm taking old man pau over horford and horford over noah...Noah run down into the ground man but he's passionate he'd never come here I bet :lol:

Pau is still beasting and is fit to play Center at his age...told y'all at the beginning of the season I want him...and Batum

maybe him speaking out about it will change the way officials call fouls on him

Fisher wearing that blue vest Pookie got for him off the clearance rack :smh:

would be nice to take all 3 of these west coast games

This is the first time Melo has ever spoken out about the BS officiating he's been getting for years. He normally just tries to be politically correct but that ish ain't gonna work anymore. You have a team that has talent and in order for them to go anywhere, you have to be the Superstar you are. This sub-20pt ish is nonsense. As much as he gets fouled, he should have 30 a game. It's disgusting how they reward the floppers

Back
Top Bottom