OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
There were some points in the final couple mins that KP should have just shot the ball, he def was pandering to Melo or the better play.

But he needs to just not GAF, and shoot.. You're hot dude, Felton is on you, pull up.

That block on Williams by KP was my favorite play of the night. **** gave me hope until #7 messed it up

my ******* highschool coach drew up better plays than that ****

**** man, another winnable game that went to **** in the 3rd quarter

KP has to learn to force the shot up at the end there. At 7'3, the look he would have gotten would have been better than the one #7 got. Oh well, he will learn. It is like the team doesn't want him to be the man at times. I agree with whoever said that. Terrible.

Yeah let's trade Melo for two role players and a mid to late first rounder. That'll make us a contender.

Last edited:
i know you are what your record says you are but we're better than 10-12

i'd give anything to have Rick Carlisle

Man the Mello slander is coming on strong! I don't feel as alone as I was at the start of the season.

He's the idiot that gave him a no trade clause

True but he's still tradable, Melo would just have to agree - that shouldn't be hard. Better than nothing...

But Phil is def not scared to trade Melo, that's a crazy notion. He wasn't scared to blow it up last year, why would anyone think he's scared to trade Melo?

Won't be contenders with him either. Wouldn't mind swinging a deal for a top 10 pick in this years draft but we all know Melo doesn't even have that type of value

Deadass how does Afflalo have six shots ? The fact that this team only plays hard for one quarter is all on coaching. Dirk is a poor defender Melo should've been attacking him all night

Won't be contenders with him either. Wouldn't mind swinging a deal for a top 10 pick in this years draft but we all know Melo doesn't even have that type of value
Trades like that don't happen in the NBA. Hell look at what we gave up for him in his prime. 3 role players and a couple of picks down the road.

Brad Stevens for the Celtics WINNING. Our roster is so much better than theirs but we have no wins to show for it

Back
Top Bottom